Chapter XXVIII

‘Taetae wakey wakey…’ Jungkook tried acting cute in order to wake Taehyung up. Jungkook has been trying to wake Taehyung since half an hour, who isn’t even budging in his sleep. Jungkook was frustrated trying wake his sleepy head husband.

‘Yah you idiot.’ Jungkook said and hit Taehyung on his back who jolted awake.

‘Kookie what’s the matter?’ Taehyung asked sleepily eyes closing and Jungkook pinched Taehyung.

‘What’ s the matter? We’re late to work! I’ve been trying to wake you for about half an hour now. Get ready quickly.’ Jungkook said and went away to work without waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the time and rushed off to get ready.

-------------------------
‘Hi Jungkook good morning…’ Lee Seungi greeted. He is also a Korean intern doctor working with Jungkook.

‘Oh.. hello… Seungi…’ Jungkook greeted back.

‘Where is your husband?’ Seungi asked.

‘He woke up late and I didn’t wait for him. I don’t won’t to get late just because of him.’ Jungkook said and Seungi laughed.

‘You two are really something.’ Seungi said. Seungi is very friendly and Jungkook and Taehyung enjoy his company a lot. They didn’t feel out of place in the hospital after meeting with Seungi.

‘Also, chief is absent today and he gave us schedule so we have to follow it...’ Seungi said handing Taehyung’s and Jungkook’s schedule.

‘Oh… really… thank god chief is absent. I’m scared of him because of his intimidating look.’ Jungkook whispered only for Seungi to hear and they two laugh.

‘What are you two whispering and laughing about?’  A deep voice asked from the back.

‘Oh... Taehyung good morning Jungkook said you’re getting late. And I gave the schedule to Jungkook since chief is absent.’ Seungi said and Taehyung nodded his head.

‘Taetae did you have breakfast by the way.’ Jungkook asked worried that his husband might not have eaten because he is late.

‘Yes I did.’ Taehyung said looking away from Jungkook because he didn’t and Jungkook could see through Taehyung’s lies and hold Taehyung’s hand taking him to their office room.

‘Here have this.’ Jungkook said giving the lunch parcel to Taehyung. ‘Tae you’re a doctor moreover if you don’t have breakfast you will end up having gastritis again like you did back in school days.’ Jungkook said concerned and Taehyung smiled at Jungkook softly.

‘Thanks baby… I’m so happy that I have a husband like you.’ Taehyung said.

‘Of course you should be glad.’ Jungkook said sassily while flipping his imaginary hair which made Taehyung to chuckle.

‘Finish the food and come ok… I will go and handle the work I have.’ Jungkook said and went leaving Taehyung to eat.

-------------------------
‘How long do I have stay in Paris?’ Hoseok asked his manager.

‘For about 2 to 3 months depends.’ Manager answered after getting in the car from the airport.

‘You have a fashion show to attend tomorrow. I heard Mr.Kang will be there.’ Manager said knowing about Hoseok’s and Daniel’s relationship and Hoseok looked at his manager with wide eyes.

‘Hyung…’ Hoseok whined. ‘Can I not go to the fashion show?’ Hoseok said and manager glared at Hoseok.

‘Hobi you personally got invited by Mr.Carter and you’re backing out because of your boyfriend. Don’t be coward and just go to the show, you can ignore Daniel if you don’t want to talk with him.’ Jaehwan said and Hoseok nodded while pouting.

-------------------------
‘Jackson what’s going on with the plans?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Everything is going smoothly. Don’t worry.’ Jackson said to Namjoon.

‘I hope everything ends soon. I have to take care of Soobin as well. Now that Jungkook is not here who knows that punk will aim for Soobin since he’s the heir to the company.’ Namjoon said and Jackson assured he will provide protection for Soobin as well.

‘Lee Minhyuk let’s see what happens to you now. No one messes with my family and get away with it.’ Namjoon said to himself smirking and looking at the message sent by Jackson.

-------------------------
‘Yeonjunah… I’m sorry…’ Soobin said following Yeonjun around the campus like a puppy and Yeonjun was failing to control his smile.

Yeonjun suddenly turned around which made Soobin to stop on his tracks. ‘So why did you do something which you will be sorry for later on.’ Yeonjun asked and Soobin pouted.

Everyone in the college was surprised to see Soobin like that. Well when Soobin first entered university he always wore a cold face and hardly shows any expression. Don’t get it wrong he is very kind hearted but he is careful when it comes to other people he chose people carefully and that’s how he found his 4 friends. Yeonjun is the first one to approach Soobin.

Yeonjun introduced other 3 to Soobin. Yeonjun and Soobin spent more time together and their relationship progressed. Many people approached Soobin because he is rich and handsome but he was reserved. That’s why he grabs attention so much after acting like that with Yeonjun.

So many girls and boys are jealous of Yeonjun and he was being bullied but he never let go of Soobin. Soobin doesn’t know that Yeonjun is being bullied and Taehyun always tell Yeonjun to tell it to Soobin but Yeonjun doesn’t want his boyfriend to be worried about him.

‘Ok… fine I will forgive you if you buy me an ice cream from our favourite ice cream shop.’ Yeonjun said and Soobin smiled nodding his head and hugged Yeonjun.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Hope you all will enjoy this chap...

Have a good day everyone...
💜💜💜