Chapter V

‘Good morning chief.’ Jungkook greeted the chief.

‘Oh… yeah… get to work. OhTaehyung you came… please come with me.’ The chief said and took Taehyung with him to treat an emergency patient. Jungkook was bummed. He glared behind the chief for unfairness.

‘How dare he not treat interns equally.’ Jungkook said and he just started treating a small girl with fracture.

‘However Jin happened to notice it and went to his office quickly to change into his hospital attire.
A moment later Jin came to the ER.

‘Where is chief Song?’ Jin questioned gaining the attention of the staff. A nurse pointed to a room and Jin nodded his head. ‘Who are the interns training under chief Song?’ Jin asked this time and Jungkook, Yugyeom and Jinyoung raised their hands.

‘Come with me.’ Jin gestured for them and the 3 interns followed him.

‘Chief Song?’ Jin called who is furious right now.

‘Sir, do you need anything?’ Chief asked.

‘Are these interns not doctors for you? Do you think they are picked from the road? What do you think you’re doing? I noticed clearly you are only focusing on Taehyung. If I ever get to see this kind of thing again you are fired.’ Jin said
The chief bowed his head and apologized to Jin and gestured the 3 interns to join.

-----------------------------------------
‘You’re the one who went and whined to the director right?’ chief Song now questioned Jungkook after treating the emergency patient. Jungkook shook his head.

‘Don’t lie to me.’ Chief Song shouted and hit  Jungkook’s head with his clipboard. Everything was tensed in the room. Jungkook felt like crying but he tried his best to stay strong.

‘I—I was in the ER all the time. I didn’t even step into the director’s office.’ Jungkook stuttered.

‘You think I will believe that.’ Chief Song glared and Jungkook kept his head lowered.

‘Your punishment is I will reduce your score.’ Chief song said and left the room. Jungkook stayed quiet.

‘Maybe we should really complain to director now. The way he treats us is so unfair.’ Yugyeom said.

Taehyung stayed quiet he felt quite sorry for the younger but what can he do, he is now no one to Jungkook now.

All of a sudden they heard squeals which made everyone in the room to be curious of the noise except Jungkook. He sat on the chair and opened his notebook to study. They heard a knock in the room.

‘OMG!’ Yugyeom squealed ‘the model Park Jimin is here.’ And he continued squealing.

Jimin bowed to everyone to be polite and looked at Jungkook who seems lost in his thought.

Jimin walked towards Jungkook and shook his shoulder which made the younger to snap out of his thoughts. The younger looked up and smiled slightly.

‘Kookie are you alright?’ Jimin asked concerned.

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head. Now everyone was curious about the relationship of Jungkook and Jimin.

‘What brings you here hyung?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Are you busy? Its been so long since we met and I wanted to spend time with you but if you’re busy, well we can postpone it.’ Jimin said.

‘I’m sorry hyung I’m not in the mood today.’ Jungkook said.

‘I understand. Don’t overwork kookie. See you later.’ Jimin said and waved at the younger and left.

‘Jungkook how do you know the model Jimin?’ Yugyeom asked.

Well Taehyung also wanted to know so he also listened to intently what younger might say.

‘I just know Jimin hyung…’ Jungkook said and stood up ‘excuse me then.’ Jungkook said and ran out of the room not wanting to be in the suffocating space anymore. Taehyung was worried for the younger so he followed. Jungkook was going to the rooftop. So Taehyung followed him and watched Jungkook who was leaning on the railing.

A few moments later Jin too came to the rooftop. Jin spotted his son and went towards him. Taehyung could clearly here their conversation.

‘Why are you on the rooftop koo?’ Jin asked.

‘I just felt suffocated in the ER that’s why I came here papa.’ Jungkook said.

Taehyung widened his eyes. He now know the relationship between Jin and Jungkook.

‘When you were small you often get angry so when I give you something sweet you will instantly start smiling and be bubbly.’ Jin said combing Jungkook’s hair with his fingers.

‘Here drink this milkshake.’ Jin handed his shake to Jungkook.

‘Thank you papa.’ Jungkook said.

‘You’re like me… when things get difficult I always eat or have something sweet.’ Jin said and Jungkook laughed.

‘Did you have lunch papa?’ and Jin shook his head.

‘I had lot of work so I came to the rooftop to take a break.’ Jin said.

‘When I heard you were kidnapped I was utterly devastated. I felt like there is no meaning in this world. I tried to kill myself.’ Jin said ‘Namjoon had it the hardest. He had to stay strong for all of us.’ Jin sighed.

‘But we have you now so everything is fine.’ Jin said and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook cried silently.

-----------------------------------------
Hi...
I was watching the songs from the festa and wanted to upload a chapter...

Anyways... hope you all will enjoy this chapter....
Have a good day everyone...
💜💜