Chapter II

‘Namjoonah… Jungkook is missing..’ Mr.Kim said and Namjoon froze on his spot. His hand was shaking when he heard that.

‘Dad did you look everywhere. What about under the bed, washroom, garden…’ Namjoon asked his heart beating wildly…

Thankfully Seokjin is not with him or else he would go crazy… ‘Dad check everywhere, also check the cctv and let me know. I will tell Jackson to go there right now.’ Namjoon said and hang the call.

Then he called Jackson. ‘Jackson go to my house right now.’ Namjoon said his voice quivering a little.

‘What’s wrong joon?’ Jackson asked.

‘Jungkook is missing. There is a possibility he is being kidnapped. So please go there and talk with dad…’ and Namjoon couldn’t continue when he heard a crash sound. Namjoon turned only to see Jin cupping his mouth and tears pooling in his eyes.

‘Jackson please look into it… I have to tend to Jin.’ Namjoon said and ended the call.

‘Jin..’ Namjoon went near Jin.

‘Joonie… what do you mean? Kookie is kidnapped?’ Jin asked with wide eyes..

‘No no my baby….’ Jin said and broke down…

Namjoon sighed he can’t afford to be weak right now when his family need him the most. He embraced Jin and stood up with him and took the room where Soobin is sleeping.

‘Jin… please be strong… I promise I will bring back Jungkook no matter what.’ Namjoon said ‘for now focus on Soobin’s health I will take of Jungkook’s matter.’ Namjoon said trying to comfort Jin and for now he let Jin cry as much as he want.

-----------------------------------------
‘There is no sign of Jungkook yet Joon. I told the agency and they are working hard going through every cctv and we will do our best. Don’t lose hope I will find Jungkook surely. I won’t rest until I find my nephew.’ Jackson said.

Namjoon sighed, Jackson could clearly see the stressed state of Namjoon and he felt sorry for his bestie. Black eyes and tiredness was visible on his face. He is proud that Namjoon is holding up for the sake of his family. Even Mr.Kim was rushed to the ER because of stress and shock of losing his lovely grandson.

‘Namjoonah let it out. Don’t hold up. You can lean on me and let it out. I will be your shoulder man.’ Jackson said and Namjoon for the nth was grateful to have a friend like Jackson.

So he broke down while Jackson kept on caressing Namjoon’s back… Jackson also shed few silent tears. However, Jin heard Namjoon’s heartbreaking cries when he came to visit Namjoon to his office. Jin closed his mouth and let his tears fall.

-----------------------------------------
21 years later…

‘Director we have new interns… please come and check on them.’ Chief of ER Song Joonki said.

‘Oh.. ok.. I will be there..’ Director Seokjin said and stood up.

‘Hi my name is Kim Taehyung..’ Taehyung introduced to his superiors.

‘Oh… so you studied in Oxford university? Wow…’ Dr.Seojoon said and smiled.

‘Why did you choose this hospital to intern after your studies? Why didn’t you stay in England?’ Dr.Seojoon asked.

‘Umm… my father is sick so there is no one to take care of him in here so I had to return.’ Taehyung said and Dr.Seojoon nodded his head.

‘I’m so sorry…I’m late’ a person came rushing and bowing.

‘Please raise your head.’ And the late comer raised his head and his eyes met with Taehyung and both of them widened their eyes but it was only momentary, they both looked away.

‘What is your name?’ Dr.Seojoon asked.

‘My name is Jeon Jungkook.’ Jungkook said and bowed again.

‘Why are you late on your first day of internship? You are an outstanding student graduate of Seoul university so we will excuse you.’ Dr.Seojoon said and Jungkook bowed repeatedly thanking their superior.

‘Alright your training will start with ER. So once chief come, who will be your mentor here you can begin.’ Dr.seojoon said and was about to leave but the director comes in to view. All the staffs bowed to the director.

‘All the interns introduce yourself..’ Jin said.

And one by one the interns introduced themelves. Taehyung bowed ‘sir I’m Kim Taehyung.’ And smiled and Jin returned.

‘You’re Kim Sungjae’s son right?’ Jin asked and Taehyung nodded his head ‘yes sir..’

Jin then looked at the boy next to Taehyung, Jin doesn’t know why but he felt like his heart is beating fast. Jungkook smiled his bunny smile ‘I’m Jeon Jungkook sir.’ Jungkook said and bowed his head. Jin kept on staring at Jungkook. Jungkook kept his bunny smile which was really cute and even the nurses squealed when they saw Jungkook’s smile.

‘O—oh… well. Nice to meet you all. I hope you will do your best here. See you.’ Jin said and looked at Jungkook one last time and went away.

He felt his heart hammering against his chest when he saw the intern Jungkook. He felt the similarities. So Jin quickly went to his office and called Namjoon.

‘Joonie…’ Jin cried out.

‘Jin are you crying?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Joonie can you please come to the hospital?’ Jin said and he couldn’t keep the phone call longer because he is about to cry.

On the other hand Namjoon quickly rushed to his car followed by Chris. Namjoon reached to the hospital and rushed inside. All the staffs were dumbfounded by the sudden visit of the chairman so they bowed. Namjoon dismissed and quickly went to Jin’s office.

‘Jin what’s wrong?’ Namjoon came inside only to find Jin crying his heart out. Namjoon quickly hugged Jin trying to calm him down.

‘Joonie I think I found our kookie.’ Jin said looking at Namjoon with teary eyes.

-----------------------------------------
After writing this chapter I felt like I shouldn't have time skipped suddenly... but I was out of ideas...🙁🙁🙁🙁

I used have a lot of ideas when I was not writing anything but now inspirations all disappeared... this is frustrating...

Have a nice day everyone...
💜💜