Chapter XXVI

‘Kookie you look so gorgeous… oh my god… Taehyung is so lucky to have you as his husband.’ Jimin said circling around Jungkook who was ready in his white suit…

Today is taekook’s wedding and everyone was happy for the couple. However the ones being married are quite nervous.

‘Tae would you stop walking back and forth I’m getting dizzy..’ Yoongi said looking at his phone playing games.

‘Hyung what can I do, I’m nervous. What if Jungkook says no? After all I haven’t given him reasons for him to be with me.’ Taehyung said.

‘Stop talking nonsense brat and get your ass on the church now.’ Yoongi said dragging Taehyung by his ear.

‘Hyung not my ear… it hurts…’ Taehyung whined.

‘Stop being a brat and walk down aisle and wait for Jungkook.’ Yoongi said.

Taehyung stood straight showing his powerful aura and straightened his suit and walked down the aisle once door opens. Everyone felt intimidated by Taehyung’s powerful aura but also had smiles on their faces.

Taehyung stood in his place and faced the door waiting for Jungkook to come. He felt like sweating river because how nervous he was. He took a deep breath but his breath hitch when he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook had a small smile playing on his lips and felt like his knees might give up any moment when he saw Taehyung looking so handsome and intimidating.

Taehyung hold out his hand for Jungkook and Jungkook reached for Taehyung as well. They both turned towards the priest and the priest said the vows.

Both said ‘I do’ and kissed, whole crowd cheering for their love but for them being in each other’s arms what mattered them to most. They broke off the kiss and smiled at each other.

‘Finally you’re mine…’ Taehyung whispered and Jungkook bit his lips and smiled at Taehyung agreeing.

They were engulfed in a hug by their parents and Jin kept on kissing all over Jungkook’s face with tears in his eyes.

‘Taehyung please promise me that you will protect my baby.’ Jin said turning to Taehyung and Taehyung holds Jin’s hand and assured him he will.

Then their friends took their time wishing Taehyung and Jungkook and wanted spend sometime with them because they will leave for France for god knows how long.

After party was a blast. Everyone was in their extreme happiness, dancing and singing like wild animals. There was even more laughter when Jin, Namjoon and Jackson danced and Mark covered his face in embarrassment because of his husband.

Soobin and his friends danced as well, and Jungkook and Jimin also danced and everyone complimented them which made Jungkook to blush.

All in all they had fun like there was no tomorrow with smiles and drunk in happiness.

-------------------------
‘We will leave for France tomorrow so get a good sleep so you won’t be tired.’ Taehyung said already in his pjs and Jungkook was completing his packing because he had left to do some packing.

Taehyung back hugged Jungkook and nuzzled his face on Jungkook’s neck and took in Jungkook’s scent. ‘This is nice…’ Taehyung whispered and Jungkook smiled.

‘Let me get a shower and I will join you in the bed. We’re tired and tomorrow will be even more tiring.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung pecked Jungkook’s lips and allowed Jungkook to go and shower.

-------------------------
‘One problem solved, now we have to take care of the biggest problem.’ Namjoon said to Jin who was looking at Jungkook’s photos.

‘I’m sad Joonie… I didn’t get to spend much time with Jungkook but I had to send him away again.’ Jin said.

‘Don’t worry too much Jinie… once everything is over we will have our Jungkook back ok…’ Namjoon said and hugged Jin who silently cried.

-------------------------
Now Jin, Namjoon and Soobin is in the airport came to drop taekook couple..

‘Take care kookie…’ Jin said hugging Jungkook tightly.

‘You too papa..’ Jungkook said.

‘Take care of our prince Taehyung.’ Namjoon said and Taehyung smiled.

‘I will uncle. Don’t worry..’ Taehyung said.

‘Hyung… call me everyday and I will visit you once in a while..’ Soobin said and hugged Jungkook.

‘You too Soobinah… and also never let go of Yeonjun. He is a good boy.’ Jungkook said and Soobin nodded his head.

‘It’s time koo… stay safe… let me know if anything happens ok..’ Namjoon said hugging Jungkook and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Bye papa, dada and Soobin… see you soon..’ Jungkook said waving to this parent and brother and disappeared with Taehyung.

Namjoon hugged Jin because he was crying and Soobin hugged Jin as well.

Meanwhile after going through all the procedures Jungkook and Taehyung was in the VIP lounge until the time to board the plane arrives. Jungkook shed silent tears and Taehyung who saw this hugged Jungkook and patted his back.

‘I will buy you some ice cream koo… wait for me here.’ Taehyung said and went to buy ice creams for Jungkook after Jungkook finished crying because Taehyung knows ice cream do its magic.

‘Thank you tae..’ Jungkook said after getting the ice cream from Taehyung and they had to go and board the flight as well. Off they go to France, a new start as newly wedded couple.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Permission to dance... I can’t get it out of my mind now...
Its sad that we couldn’t break the records but that's fine because from our hearts the it broke the record...

Anyway... hope you all will enjoy this chap

Have a nice day everyone...
💜💜💜