Chapter XXI

‘Dr. Taehyung someone is here to see you.’ A nurse informed Taehyung when he came out of the locker room while wearing the white coat.

‘Oh… ok I’ll be there.’ Taehyung said.

‘She’s in the lobby doctor.’ Nurse said and Taehyung nodded his head going to the lobby. He stopped in his tracks when he saw who it was.

‘Sofia what are you doing here?’ Taehyung asked.

‘You don’t even greet me. Obviously I came here for you.’ Sofia said.

‘I thought I made everything clear for you. What more do you want to see me for. We even paid the debt.’ Taehyung said.

‘Paid the debt? That’s not the way I want you to pay the debt. I want you to marry me. You really think my family wanted to invest in your company. I begged them and I wanted you to marry me.’ Sofia said stubborn.

‘I think I made everything clear for you. There’s nothing to talk about.’ Taehyung said and turned around but Sofia grabbed Taehyung’s hand and turned him around again and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung was too shocked to react and some intern already was recording Taehyung and Sofia.

Other staffs gasp at the sudden action and unfortunately Jin was also there at that time. Taehyung came out of his shocked state and pushed Sofia away.

‘What do you think you’re doing? If you don’t get it that I don’t want to marry you then go to hell.’ Taehyung shouted.

‘Taehyung I’m not done talking yet.’ Sofia said and handed Taehyung an envelope.

‘What is this?’ Taehyung asked.

‘See it for yourself.’ Sofia said smirking and Taehyung quickly opened the envelope and after seeing its content everything falls from his hands.

‘You gotta be kidding me.’ Taehyung said now furious.

‘I’m not. It’s true. I’m pregnant and it’s your baby.’ Sofia said and everyone gasped once again.

‘What are you talking about?’ Jungkook asked appearing and Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with fear.

‘Jungkook look I’ll talk and settle everything alright. Please try to understand.’ Taehyung begged.

‘What’s there to settle Taehyung? She’s pregnant with your baby and what do you want to settle?’ Jungkook shouted.

‘Jungkook please don’t get angry and let’s talk ok..’ Taehyung said trying to touch Jungkook’s hand but he moved away. Jungkook had tears in his eyes.

‘Jungkook I really don’t know if it’s my child. She goes around sleeping with other guys. She’s trying to accuse me and separate us so I wouldn’t be able to marry you.’ Taehyung desperately tried to tell Jungkook.

‘You think so..’ Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung and Taehyung nodded his head.

‘Sofia you know that you’re dealing with doctors right. If you want to make a tragic move think before you do so. Let’s do a DNA test to confirm whether the baby inside is really Taehyung’s’ Jungkook said and for a short moment he noticed the fear in Sofia’s eyes though she tried to stay unaffected.

‘Right let’s do a DNA test to find out whether the child is really my baby or not.’ Taehyung said jutting his chin out and felt thankful of Jungkook for siding with him.

-------------------------
‘Why were you on phone for so long?’ Jimin asked Yoongi sitting on the couch munching on some chips.

‘Hoseok called to say some hot news about Taehyung.’ Yoongi said sitting beside Jimin and pecked his lips who blushed.

‘And what would that be?’ Jimin said sitting on Yoongi’s lap.

‘He sent a video. Let’s watch it.’ Yoongi said and by the time they finished watching it Jimin was furious.

‘I will kill that Sofia bitch with my own hands. How dare she try to separate our taekook couple.’ Jimin said gritting his teeth and Yoongi smiled.

‘Calm down Jiminah… Jungkook and Taehyung will take care of that matter. They will come around no matter whoever separate them.’ Yoongi said.

‘So tell me their love story. I never got a chance to ask from Jungkook. So you tell me.’ Jimin whispered circling his arms around Yoongi’s neck.
And Yoongi had to tell the love story of taekook. He was wishing to cuddle his boyfriend and sleep but his hopes were crushed.

-------------------------
‘You forced Sofia to do a DNA test?’ Yugyeom asked while feeding Bambam some fruits.

‘She was strongly rejecting to do the test. Then I told her if she’s rejecting then I won’t give away Taehyung, but if you do the test and the result comes positive, you’re free to have Taehyung. That’s what I said to her and she went to do the test with as sour face.’ Jungkook said.

‘It was entertaining to watch. Felt like watching a drama. I should have gone down with you.’ Yugyeom pouted while Jungkook threw a glare towards him.

‘You think it’s funny. She took advantage of a drunk Taehyung and that stupid also couldn’t keep his junior in his pants.’ Jungkook scowled and Bambam chocked on his water when Jungkook said that.

‘Wow… Jungkook your anger is at extreme. How about we go out and have some fresh air.’ Yugyeom suggested.

‘It won’t help me. Everytime I remember the incident I will only get more furious.’ Jungkook said and slumped on the chair.

‘By the way kookie don’t you have work?’ Yugyeom asked.

‘I do… but for now I don’t want to see Taehyung. I might commit a murder. I will leave once I calm down.’ Jungkook said. ‘Maybe I should go and talk with papa. Strangely he knows how to make me calm.’ Jungkook muttered.

‘Of course idiot he would know how to calm you after all you’re his son.’ Yugyeom said and Jungkook bid goodbye to Bambam and Yugyeom and went to his papa’s office.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Hope you all will enjoy this chapter...

Have a good day everyone....
💜💜💜