Chapter XXXIX

Jungkook was sitting on Jin’s office watching dramas on his tab since he was bored. He’s on his 9 month and he could barely move... Taehyung was busy in his work now since he is a resident. Jin went to cafeteria to buy something for Jungkook.

Jungkook was rubbing on his tummy since he felt some pains. Just minor pains and he chose to ignore it at the moment.

Suddenly he got an extreme pain which made him to scream. He clutched onto his stomach not being able to bare the pain. Jin came into his office smiling and his smile dropped when he saw Jungkook sweating badly and clutching to his stomach.

He quickly went to Jungkook’s aid and saw wetness in lower region, so he quickly ringed to the ER ward asking for help.

‘Papa… please call for Taehyung. I want him beside him.’ Jungkook muttered.

‘Alright baby I will call him but let’s just get you to the theatre ok… hang on… papa is right beside you…’ Jin said caressing Jungkook’s hair and giving instructions to Jungkook.

-------------------------
‘Out of my way… Out of my way… move… move… emergency… emergency...’ Yugyeom yelled causing a ruckus in the ER.

‘Taehyung-ah…’ Yugyeom screamed when he reached Taehyung who was startled by the sudden noise. Yugyeom was breathing heavily while Taehyung was giving him a confused look.

‘What’s the matt..’ Taehyung couldn’t complete the sentence.

‘Jungkook…’ Yugyeom cut off Taehyung and pointed and soon Taehyung got what Yugyeom was trying to rely on him. So Taehyung immediately rushed towards the theatre with Yugyeom following.

‘Uncle… What’s wrong with Jungkook?’ Taehyung asked when he saw Jin standing outside.

‘Oh… Taehyung… you’re here… Jungkook is giving birth…’ Jin said.

‘What? Really… oh…. My baby must have been in pain… oh no…. Yugy… I’m going to see my baby…’ Taehyung said shaking Yugyeom from his shoulders and Yugyeom wanted to slap across Taehyung’s face but he refrained from doing so since he could feel Taehyung’s excitement.

‘Well calm down Taehyung… you will get to see them soon…’ Yugyeom said.

Jin wanted to smack Taehyung. ‘Taehyung… sit down… you’re making us dizzy..’ Jin scolded.

‘But uncle Jin… what’s taking them so long. I’m being impatient right now.’ Taehyung said started going back and forth. Jin had enough of Taehyung’s actions.

‘If you don’t sit down right now. I’ll make sure you won’t get to see them today at all.’ Jin threatened and instantly did its magic. Taehyung knows Jin is a man of his words and didn’t want to anger him more.

‘Uncle Jin you should have done it before…’ Yugyeom whispered and Jin smirked but Jin himself hardly containing his excitement. He too wants to see his grandchild soon.

‘Director Seokjin…’ doctor Kang came out and bowed.

‘Oh… Dr.Kang how is Jungkook and the baby…’ Taehyung rushed before Jin.

‘Well correction… its babies… Jungkook gave birth to twins and everyone is healthy… don’t worry. We’ll transfer the babies and the mother to the room.’ Dr.Kang said and bowed. Taehyung bowed as well.

‘Uncle Jinie… I’m a father to twins…’ Taehyung screeched and hugged Jin tightly who laughed and let Taehyung hug him. Jin was silently shedding tears.

‘Let’s go Taehyung… they must be in the room.’ Jin said and the three went to see Jungkook and the babies…

-------------------------
‘Oh…. Look how small and soft they are…’ Jin squealed and Taehyung was crying after seeing his two little angels.

‘Oh…. Taehyungie… is crying….’ Yugyeom said taking pictures of Taehyung so he could show them to Jungkook and for now Taehyung wasn’t aware of Yugyeom actions since he is immersed in his little angels.

The door to Jungkook’s room opened with a loud thud and in came Namjoon and Soobin with Jackson, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Mr and Mrs.Kim and Soobin’s friends.

Jin glared at everyone and told them to be quiet and everyone became quiet.

Namjoon, Soobin, Mr and Mrs.kim were given the chance to see the babies first.

‘Oh…. This brings back the memories when I first hold Kookie and then Soobin in my arms. They were soft and light and so cute. It brought tears to my eyes.’ Namjoon said tears streaming down from his eyes while holding one of the twins and Soobin was caressing the small fingers who also looked like about to cry.

‘This little pea looks like kookie when he first came to this world… I’m proud of our kookie...’ Mrs.Kim said smiling and softly bouncing the little baby who is sleeping like no care.

Then everyone got to see the twins sleeping peacefully in their cot and everyone was surrounded cooing and squealing at the two babies. Taehyung let their families and friends to look at their babies and stayed beside Jungkook softly caressing his hands.

Jungkook looked peaceful in his sleep and there was a glow. Taehyung kissed Jungkook’s hand and muttered a soft thank you. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and Taehyung smiled.

‘How are you feeling baby?’ Taehyung asked.

‘I’m fine taetae… what about the twins?’ Jungkook asked.

‘You knew they’re twins and didn’t even care to tell us.’ Taehyung asked and Jungkook smiled cheekily…

‘I wanted to surprise everyone taetae… you’re not mad at me right?’ Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled giving Jungkook’s answer.

Jungkook looked at their families and friends crowding around the cot and smiled. ‘At this rate they might end up waking the babies. I’m going to get mad.’ Jungkook softly said and Taehyung smiled kissing Jungkook’s forehead. No one was aware that Jungkook was awake since they are lost in the beauty and innocence of the two little babies who just stepped in to this world.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Hope you all enjoy this chap...

Have a nice day...
💜💜💜