Chapter XXXI

‘Joonie… you’re home..’ Jin asked, when he heard a sound in his room.

‘Yes… honey… sorry for being late. I’ll wash up and join you.’ Namjoon said going to the bathroom.

‘Should I make you a cocoa..’ Jin asked from outside and Namjoon shouted a yes from inside.

After showering Namjoon came out and saw Jin sitting outside so Namjoon joined him as well.

‘Here’s your cocoa..’ Jin said handing the cup to Namjoon who sat beside Jin.

‘How’s mom and dad Jin..’ Namjoon asked.

‘They’re fine… today they went to the check up and all good.’ Jin answered.

‘What about binie and kookie?’

‘Everything is fine with Soobin. He’s preparing for an upcoming exam.’ Jin again answered looking out.

‘What about kookie?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Joonie… please end whatever there as soon as possible… Jungkook doesn’t know any of this neither does Taehyung. And also kookie is pregnant.’ Jin said and Namjoon was shocked.

‘Really our son is pregnant? Yey… we’re going to be grandparents...’ Namjoon exclaimed and hugged Jin who had tears in his eyes…

‘I know right… and for some reason I’m scared Joonie...’ Jin said and Namjoon could understand his husband’s fear.

‘Don’t worry too much, I won’t let anything happen.’ Namjoon said and Jin layed his head on Namjoon’s shoulder. Both engulfed in their warmth.

-------------------------
‘Kookie… you shouldn’t eat that.’ Taehyung said when he saw Jungkook was going to eat a soap bar…

‘But Taetae it looks tasty and smells of strawberries..’ Jungkook pouted trying to reach for the soap bar.

‘Do you want strawberries… I will get them for you..’ Taehyung asked and Jungkook beamed nodding his head.

Jungkook’s craving suddenly got worse and Taehyung had to keep an eye on Jungkook 24/7, because sometimes Jungkook sneakily does things…

‘Hobi hyung please keep an eye on Jungkook… I’m going to buy some things.’ Taehyung announced and Hoseok rushed outside of his room and saluted Taehyung playfully who rolled his eyes.

‘I’m being serious hyung…’ Taehyung said and Hoseok nodded his head.

‘Kookie how about I make some bibimbap for you.’ Hoseok asked going to the kitchen who was still pouting in sadness.

‘Ok… hyung…’ Jungkook said and Hoseok got ready to make food while Jungkook kept on looking.

‘Your internship will end in another 3 months later and you can get a leave right.’ Hoseok asked and Jungkook just nodded his head.

‘What are you planning to do? Are you gonna give birth in here or Korea?’ Hoseok asked and Jungkook shrugged.

‘I haven’t thought about it hyung. It depends on the situation. By the way did you make up with Daniel.’ Jungkook asked.

‘Yeah… had a bit of argument but we’re all good now. He asked me to stay with him… but I want to stay with you guys.’ Hoseok said and Jungkook smiled.

‘It’s fun to have your company hyung. Your jokes and fooling around makes my day.’ Jungkook said and Hoseok chuckled.

‘Glad I’m being useful in some ways..’ Hoseok said.

-------------------------
‘We’re all ready Joon..’ Jackson said and Namjoon knew drugging Soyoung will not be affective this time.

‘Joonie… last time I fell asleep its maybe because I had wine..’ Soyoung pouted and Namjoon walked towards her…

‘Well can’t have that happening this time as well right..’ Namjoon asked and Soyoung smirked and placed her hand on Namjoon’s chest..

‘Of course… I won’t drink this time.’ Soyoung said.

‘How about you put on a show for me, a dance to make things heated..’ Namjoon asked and Soyoung got up and removed her bathrobe… she had nothing on and Namjoon wanted to close his eyes but have to keep the act going…

‘How do you like the view?’ she asked and Namjoon wanted to gag.

‘It’s the best I want to do so many things for you seeing you like this..’ Namjoon said smiling fakely.

‘I will make things even heated.. don’t worry..’ Soyoung said and Namjoon sat with a drink on his hand. Soyoung started dancing which disgusted Namjoon but somehow kept his posture…

On the middle of Soyoung’s dancing the door burst open and Minhyuk came in.. Soyoung’s eyes widen when she saw who it was and quickly covered herself… lost for words..

‘Soyoung.. you… what do you think you’re doing…’ Minhyuk asked… ‘You know about my feelings yet you do this..’

‘Honey..’ sSoyoung was about to speak but was cut off...

‘Shut your damn mouth. I will deal with you later… go now..’ Minhyuk was furious. Soyoung rushed to get dressed and went away without looking back.

‘Kim Namjoon what do you think you’re doing?’ Minhyuk yelled and Namjoon smirked standing up.

‘You know the feeling that the one you dearly love was cheating behind your back. You gave all of the things. Think about how I felt back then when you kidnapped my son and hid him all these years just because I didn’t sign the contract.’ Namjoon said..

‘I wanted to give you the taste of your own medicine… I have no interest in your wife… just used her to get back at you.’ Namjoon spat.

‘Pay for your sins… and leave my family alone..’ Namjoon said and Minhyuk was speechless.

Then Jackson came in with two officers..

‘Mr. Lee Minhyuk… You have the right to remain silence. We have all the evidence against you and you have the right to contact a lawyer.’ Jackson said and gestured the officers to handcuff Minhyuk.

‘I hope you will reflect all your wrong doings Minhyuk… you love your wife dearly but she only married you because of money..’ Namjoon said.

‘Please stop talking about her Kim Namjoon.’ Minhyuk said… and was dragged away by the officers.

‘Well it was easy… should have done years ago.’ Jackson said.

‘Yeah… didn’t know for what I was scared for.’ Namjoon said and went to get dressed so Namjoon could go home and deliver the news to everyone, especially his husband.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Hope you all will enjoy this chap...

Have a nice day everyone...
💜💜💜