Chapter X

‘Sir please allow me to treat you.’ Jungkook said and was about to treat but a gun was pointed on his head which scared everyone present in the ER.

Unfortunately, for Jungkook, Jin was also there at that time which scared Jin so much.

‘Sir I’m a doctor as well, please let me treat you sir.’ Jungkook said clamly.

The man loaded the gun which made Jin to scream. ‘Get me a specialist.’

‘Sir you’re not only patient here sir. Try to understand.’ Jungkook said trying appear unaffected.

‘If you say one more word expect your dead kid.’ The boss said still pointing the gun.

Jin was scared when he saw the gun pointed on Jungkook, all of a sudden he started getting a panic attack. Jungkook eyes widen.

‘Papa…’ Jungkook screamed. ‘Papa I’m alright papa please breathe calmly. Please papa. Taehyung please help my papa.’ Jungkook screamed. Jungkook was scared when he saw his papa having a panic attack that he didn’t even care about the sudden revelation.

Taehyung rushed towards Jin and helped Jin to breathe calmly.

‘Please sir put your gun down. I’ll treat you. I’m the director, allow me to treat you.’ Jin said still breathing heavily.

‘You old man you’re sick and do you think I will allow you to treat me?’ the gangster boss said.

‘Yah… did you call my papa old?’ Jungkook asked sudden anger rushing to his body.

‘He got a panic attack because of you.’ Jungkook said and pulled the man’s hair.

'Apologise to my papa for disrespecting him.’ Jungkook said and other gang members tried to hold Jungkook but he was thrashing on their hold and fight break lose.

Taehyung, Jin and  Jungkook ended up fighting with the gang and everyone was staring at the unfolding chaos with surprise.

A moment later Namjoon came with Jackson and saw the fight and he was surprised that Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung fighting pulling each others hairs and biting.

Namjoon looked at Jackson and nodded his head. Jackson pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger towards the roof which startled everyone and the fight stopped.

Namjoon rushed towards Jungkook and Jin.

‘Are you guys ok?’ Namjoon asked hugging both Jungkook and Jin at the same time.

'Joonie that guy tried to shoot Jungkook.’ Jin said snuggling close to Namjoon. All the gang members bowed to Namjoon.

‘Sir… I didn’t knew they were your family sir.’ The wounded boss said.

‘Siwon this is Jungkook my son, whom I told you to search about.’ Namjoon said sternly.

‘Sorry sir... I’m sorry young master.’ Siwon guy bowed to Jungkook and Jin.

‘Please forgive me sir.’ Siwon said and bowed and his members followed his actions.

‘Get your wounds treated and go.’ Namjoon said and looked at Jungkook and Jin who had scratches and bruises as well. He shook his head.

‘You two come to the office with me. You too Taehyung.’ Namjoon said and walked ahead followed by Jin, now embarrassed because his subordinates are watching and Jungkook and Taehyung walked close together while Jungkook keep pushing Taehyung slightly.

-------------------------
‘Joonki you’re doomed.’ Seojoon said to the chief.

‘Why?’ chief Song asked looking at his colleague.

‘Didn’t you bully Jungkook. Turns out his the lost son of the chairman and director.’ Seojoon said and Joonki abruptly sat up shocked.

‘WHAT?’ chief Song screamed and chief Park nodded his head.

‘How did you found out?’ chief Song asked and Seojoon narrated the incident that occurred in the ER, which left a shocked Joonki.

‘Oh no… I’m doomed..’ Joonki said and banged his head on the table.

‘Jungkook will forgive me right?’ Joonki asked his friend who shrugged his shoulders.

-------------------------
‘You guys are wild.’ Namjoon said.

‘Appa that man called papa old.’ Jungkook said pouting while Jin treated his son’s wound and bruises.

‘He deserved it. No one dares to call this worldwide handsome old. I have raised my son to be perfect like me.’ Jin said and flipped his imaginary hair and Namjoon chuckled. He has a dramatic family.

Namjoon called Jin so he could treat his husband’s wounds.

‘You stupid come here.’ Jungkook said to Taehyung and pulled Taehyung to sit beside him so Jungkook could treat Taehyung’s wounds.

Jungkook was so focused on treating Taehyung’s wounds that he didn’t notice Taehyung staring at him. However, Namjoon noticed it and nudged Jin to look at them.

Jin smiled looking at Jungkook and Taehyung. It was visible in Taehyung’s eyes. The way he looks at Jungkook as if Jungkook is his entire universe. Jin secretly took a picture of the two and smiled.

‘They will be great memories right honey?’ Jin whispered to Namjoon who pecked his temple in return.

‘Done.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately looked away and coughed slightly to come out of his dreamland and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with an angry face.

‘W—why do you hate me so much koo?’ Taehyung asked softly.

‘You’re asking the obvious.’ Jungkook said and started placing he medical supplies in the first aid box and went away leaving Taehyung with his parent’s.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...
A short chap....
Hope you all will enjoy the this chap...

Have a good day everyone...
💜💜💜