Chapter XXV

Will you marry me? Taehyung asked.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes however he didn’t let them escape. He took a sharp breath and laughed. ‘Who asked to marry you after sliding the ring?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Well I know you will marry me.’ Taehyung answered simply.

‘Confident much’ Jungkook muttered.

‘Just answer me..’ Taehyung whined and Jungkook leaned forward and kissed Taehyung and pulled away.

‘Does this answer your question?’ Jungkook asked. Taehyung didn’t answer instead he pulled Jungkook by the neck and kissed him passionately.

Jungkook give in to Taehyung and kissed back with the same passion both pouring their love in to the kiss.

‘Shall we continue in the tent?’ Taehyung asked Jungkook and Jungkook nodded his head blushing.

-------------------------
‘Hoseok…’ Jiwoo shouted from the living room. Hoseok groaned in annoyance.

‘What is it noona?’ Hoseok asked coming out of his room.

‘Well our clothing company is chosen to provide for a movie and they wanted to meet me. Can you accompany me?’ Jiwoo asked and Hoseok slumped his shoulder.

‘Even if I say no you won’t bother considering my answer. So why bother asking in the first place. I will get ready.’ Hoseok said and went to his room to get ready.

He called Jimin wanting to rant out and he knows Jimin will hear him out.

‘Hello hyung… good morning..’ Jimin chirped.

‘Good morning… I wish I could come back to Seoul…’ Hoseok said.

‘Why hyung? Whats wrong’ Jimim asked.

‘Since the day I arrived noona has been dragging me wherever she goes…’ Hoseok whined…

‘Oh.. hyung.. you didn’t have time to stay at home and enjoy your freedom.’ Jimin asked.

‘Yes… you’re the only one I can rant my miseries to.’ Hoseok said.

Jimin laughed… ‘You’re always welcome to. Next time she ask you out just tell her you’re sick or something and fake your illness.’ Jimin said.

‘Good idea Chim.. I’ll hang up now since I have to get ready for a meeting.’ Hoseok said and hanged up after bidding goodbye.

‘Hoseok wear this. After all you’re a model.’ Jiwoo said coming to Hoseok’s room with clothes and Hoseok accepted them.

-------------------------
‘Good morning Taetae..’ Jungkook said coming out of the tent and Taehyung smiled pecking Jungkook’s lips.

‘Good morning my baby..’ Taehyung said.

‘What’s for breakfast?’ Jungkook asked.

‘I prepared some breads with sausages…’ Taehyung said showing the breakfast he prepared in the kitchen in campsite.

‘It looks appetizing… thanks Taetae..’ Jungkook said and almost immediately started devouring the breakfast while Taehyung was watching Jungkook eat.

‘After this we will go cycling ok... The view is amazing… After that we will laze around and go home tomorrow.’ Taehyung said Jungkook nodded his head.

-------------------------
‘Noona why is that guy late?’ Hoseok muttered. ‘Does he have walking problems since he is old?’ Hoseok asked whispering.

‘Who said the CEO is old? He is young probably younger than you?’ Jiwoo said raising her eyebrow.

‘Ma’am… the CEO is here.’ Jiwoo’s secretary announced.

Hoseok stood up when Jiwoo nudged Hoseok who was bored as hell. But when he saw the man his eyes widened…

‘Hello.. miss Jung Jiwoo… nice to meet you… I’m Kang Daniel CEO of KD entertainment.’ He introduced.

‘Hello… Mr.Kang I’m the CEO of Jung clothing line and this is my brother.’ Jiwoo said introducing both of them.

‘Oh… Isn’t this Jhope the famous model as well as rapper, dancer and producer.’ Kang Daniel asked and Hoseok smiled.

‘Nice to meet you sir..’ Hoseok said.

Daniel squinted his eyes when he saw Hoseok’s watch. Well Hoseok’s watch is a limited edition and he saw it yesterday the masked guy wearing. Daniel’s eyes widen when he realized something.

‘Oh… Mr.Hoseok… you’re the guy from yesterday isn’t it?’ Daniel asked and Hoseok smiled nodding his head.

‘I’m sorry about yesterday… I was in a hurry.’ Daniel apologises bowing and Hoseok bowed as well dumbfounded by the situation. ‘To be honest I’m a fan of yours and meeting you personally, I feel so lucky…’ Daniel said and smiled.

‘Oh.. thank you Mr.Kang.’ Hoseok smiled as well.
‘Then Mr.Kang shall we get started..’ Jiwoo asked interrupting the two. And Daniel nodded his head.

A while later…

‘Well I love the cloths. Then we will get back to you again once we start filming. I have to go and see the locations for the filming and do some bookings as well.’ Daniel said standing up.

‘Ok… Mr.Kang thank you for choosing us.’ Jiwoo said and Daniel nodded his head.

‘Mm… Hoseok please show Mr.Kang out I have to be somewhere else now.’ Jiwoo said and rushed out after bidding farewell to Daniel.

‘Well Hoseoksi… I hope we could meet again and get to know each other more.’ Daniel said and Hoseok smiled.

‘This is my personal number contact me..’ Daniel said and Hoseok felt hot all of a sudden.

‘Mr.Kang… thank you..’ Hoseok said that not knowing what to say.

‘I would like to spend more time with you Hoseok… And don’t call me Mr.Kang… Call me Daniel or Danny is fine as well.’ Daniel said.

‘Stop joking around Mr.Kang.’ Hoseok said.

‘I’m not joking, I’m serious. See you later then… How about we have dinner tonight.’ Daniel asked and Hoseok stared at him and after a moment of coming out of trance Hoseok nodded his head.

‘Good see you later.’ Daniel said and went out and Hoseok couldn’t help but squeal.

-------------------------
‘Oh… Tae never plan activities like this again.’ Jungkook said. ‘It’s been a while since I engaged myself in some physical activities.’ Jungkook said hitting Taehyung slightly.

‘Fine koo.. sorry… you have lot of time to relax now… I will prepare some ramyeon for lunch ok…’ Taehyung said wiping Jungkook’s sweat with a towel and Jungkook smiled.

‘But it was really great… it felt as if I haven’t suffered for six years after being with you today.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung halt in his actions.

‘I’m sorry koo… I wish I was brave back then as well and fight for our love.’ Taehyung said.

‘Past is past Taetae… let’s forget them because I have you now… All of you belong to me.’ Jungkook said cupping Taehyung’s face and afterwards pecked his lips.

‘I’ll go and buy ice creams to cool us down… its choco for you right?’ Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head. ‘be right back… take rest..’ Taehyung said and went down to buy some ice creams.

-----------------------------------------

HAPPY ARMY DAY... its been 8 years with BTS and today is our day...
I'm being impatient until Permission to Dnace release...

Anyway hope you enjoy the story...

Have a nice weekend...
💜💜💜