Chapter III

‘Joonie I think I found our kookie.’ Jin said looking at Namjoon with teary eyes.

‘Jin, what are you saying? You found Jungkook.’ Namjoon asked bewildered.

‘I’m not sure. But there is an intern in the hospital he looks exactly like our kookie. His bunny smile, and the dimples when he smiled widely and his doe eyes and the way he scrunched his nose. Everything resembles to our kookie.’ Jin said while hiccupping.

‘Alright baby calm down. Try to get anything of the intern and we will get a DNA test done.’ Namjoon said.

‘You can do it easily since you’re a director.’ Namjoon said and Jin nodded his head.

‘I will talk to Mark.’ Jin said and Namjoon nodded his head. Namjoon have to talk to Jackson as well.

‘Jin?’ Namjoon called to Jin and Jin looked up. ‘I want to see that intern.’ Namjoon said and Jin nodded his head.

-----------------------------------------
Taehyung was looking at Jungkook who was treating a grandmother while telling jokes. Taehyung smiled. He admits he missed the younger so much.

All the staffs in the ER stopped working when chairman came there with the director. Everyone bowed to him.

‘Please get back to work.’ Namjoon said and everyone did so. Namjoon slowly looked and talked with the chief of ER. They heard a loud laugh and looked at the direction only to find Jungkook laughing with a small child while treating wounds. Namjoon felt tears pricking out when he looked at Jungkook. He then believes what Jin said was right.

‘Eerything seems ok in the ER.’ Namjoon said and they bid bye and Namjoon went away with Jin. He sighed.

-----------------------------------------
A week later Namjoon and Jackson went to the hospital. Soobin, Mr and Mrs.kim was there as well. Mark came to Jin’s office with test results. Well everyone has gathered because they’re going to find out about Jungkook.

Meanwhile in the ER Jungkook and Taehyung was having a glaring contest.

‘Can you two stop staring… you guys are giving us creeps.’ Yugyeom said.

‘Why are guys glaring at each other in the first place.’ Jinyoung asked.

Taehyung break off first because he can’t trust himself. He might pounce on Jungkook because Jungkook was so cute no matter what he does. But Taehyung also knows Jungkook can be scary as well.

When other interns went away Taehyung asked Jungkook a question he was dying to know ‘Kookie did—did you find your parents?’ Taehyung asked.

He saw Jungkook shaking his head and sighed. ‘How were you doing all this time?’ Taehyung asked.

‘What is it to you? We are nothing I will take care of my business and you concern yourself over your fiancé. Don’t worry about your ex.’ Jungkook said and went away.

Taehyung sighed. Well he still loves Jungkook but he got engaged because his father is sick and their business is not doing well. Taehyung’s fiance’s family said they will help if Taehyung and Sophia marries. So he was left with no choice but to do as told.

Taehyung shook his head and went out. Jungkook was dressing wounds of a patient.

Jungkook was talking with the patient when his name was called.

‘Dr.Jungkook? Please follow me. Director Kim wants you in his office.’ Chris Namjoon’s bodyguard said and went away first.

Chief approached Jungkook. ‘Did you do something?’ Chief asked and Jungkook shook his head.

‘Then why did he summoned you?’ Chief asked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulder.

‘I will be back sir.’ Jungkook bowed his head and went. He was feeling quite scared.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who walked away. He could feel the younger’s nervousness.

-----------------------------------------
Everyone in Jin’s office heard the knock.

‘Come in’ Jin said trying to appear professional but it was hard for him. Jungkook peeked inside first and then came in closing the door behind him. He was looking with his widen doe eyes. He was confused.

‘Sir did you call for me?’ Jungkook asked confused, everyone was bursting with uwus..

Jin couldn’t hold anymore and ran to Jungkook and hugged him which caught Jungkook off guard and of course he was shocked as well. Jin was crying hard.

‘Oh… my baby… my baby… you don’t know how much I missed you.’ Jin said his voice breaking because of crying.

‘What? Sir’ Jungkook looked so confused.

‘We’re your biological parents Jungkook. You’re our son.’ Namjoon said his eyes welling up with tears.

‘What? You’re my biological parents?’ Jungkook asked in a small voice and started crying loudly.

Everyone panicked when Jungkook started crying loudly. Jin led Jungkook to sit and kept on hugging him not wanting to let go even for a second. He was scared that if he let go he might lose his little bunny again.

After a while Namjoon explained everything to Jungkook. He was shaking after crying. He felt Jin’s motherly warmth and he stayed still in Jin’s embrace.

‘I was wandering about my real parents. At a moment I also started scolding.’ Jungkook started.

‘I found out that I was kidnapped. Since then I was wondering who my parents were. I’m sorry for scolding you guys when I didn’t know anything.’ Jungkook said feeling guilty.

‘No don’t apologise. We are so happy that we have you back.’ Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook.

‘It’s not a family hug without me.’ Soobin said and jumped into the hug.

-----------------------------------------
I wanted to add some twists and turns but decided against it...

Butter is #1 in billboard hot100 for 2 weeks in a row.... yey...🎉🎉🎉 party party yeah...

Hope you all enjoy this chapter...
Have a good day everyone...
💜💜