Chapter XL

5 years later…

‘Grandpapa… granddad…’ screamed a little girl and ran towards Jin and Namjoon and hit them like thunder bolt…

‘Aigooo… our little Jieun is naughty as usual…’ Jin asked while carrying Jieun in his arms.

They heard soft footsteps slowly approaching them and Namjoon smiled at his cute little grandson.

‘Aigoo… our Jiwoon is a good boy…’ Namjoon said and bent down to carry Jiwoon and kissed both of his cheeks making the little boy giggle. Jieun and Jiwoon are the twins. Jieun is the little devil always troubling the parents and being naughty. Jiwoon is a shy and quiet little boy… he is mostly attracted to Yoongi.

‘Papa.. appa… you guys here…’ Jungkook came wearing an apron.

‘Yeah we’ll take care of the kids... So you and Taehyung go and have time to yourselves.’ Namjoon said patting Jungkook’s hair.

‘Thanks papa... Sorry for troubling you guys on your weekends...’ Jungkook said.

‘No worries kookie… we love to play with our cute little grandchildren...’ Jin said.

‘What about Taeyeon?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Taehyung is putting Taeyeon to sleep while I prepared the breakfast.’ Jungkook said.

‘Ohhh…. I wanted to cuddle with Taeyeon...’ Jin pouted and Jungkook laughed. Taeyeon is 2 years old baby girl and she would always look for her beloved dada.

‘Ok… are you done preparing breakfast koo?’ Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Can you feed them papa… appa…’ Jungkook asked. ‘I have to get ready...’ Jungkook said.

‘Ok… kookie don’t worry… this is not new for me…’ Jin said.

‘What about Soobin papa?’ Jungkook asked.

‘I think Soobin and Yeonjun had a fight… Soobin was in a bad mood yesterday and today… as well…’ Jin said.

‘They will come around no matter what kind of fight they had.’ Jungkook said.

‘They did fought a lot but I think this is intense. Soobin would cool down overnight but he was moody as hell this morning as well. He was rude to appa as well when he asked something from Soobin.’ Jin said.

‘Do you want me to talk to him?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Will he tell you?’ Jin asked unsure.

‘He tells me things he won’t tell you guys.’ Jungkook said.

‘Pshhh… is it something to brag about?’ Jin asked.

‘Well then I will stay quiet. I will talk to him but I won’t tell you anything.’ Jungkook said.

‘Koo…. Don’t be like that?’ Jin said pouting and Jungkook smirked.

‘See… see.. you’re curious yet you talk like that.’ Jungkook said.

‘You brat… I’m worried about Soobin.’ Jin said.

‘Yes yes… I’ll go and get ready…’ Jungkook said and went to his room to get ready.

-------------------------
‘Mr.Kim… your brother is here to meet you.’ Soobin’s secretary informed Soobin.

‘Let him in..’ Soobin said. When Jungkook entered the room Soobin stood up. ‘Hyung what brings you here?’ Soobin asked.

‘You didn’t have lunch yet right?’ Jungkook asked and Soobin looked at the time and sighed and nodded his head.

‘Come here and sit down… I brought you lunch..’ Jungkook said showing the lunch box to Soobin who sat down beside Jungkook.

‘Did something happened? Papa is worried because you’re moody and haven’t taken the meals on time.’ Jungkook said and Soobin looked at Jungkook.

‘It’s nothing hyung… just tired… there’s lot of work had to be done and it made me moody… nothing to worry.’ Soobin said.

‘Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything. Don’t bottle up things Soobinie… if its hard scream cry… and let us know things are hard for you. Showing emotions is not a weakness. Humans are given emotions so they could let them out.’ Jungkook said.

‘Yeonjun…’ Soobin hesitated. ‘Yeonjun got married and I didn’t know about it.’ Soobin said.

‘Who did Yeonjun got married to?’ Jungkook asked.

‘A mafia leader’s son. They’re untouchable.’ Soobin said tears streaming down his face.

‘Oh... Soobinie... I won't ask what happened... I know it will be hard at first but you can overcome him. Whenever you find it hard you can come to me. No you can come to me anytime I’m always there for you ok…’ Jungkook said caressing Soobin’s hair who cried out loud while hugging Jungkook. He felt a bit relieved now that he let out his bottled up emotions.

-------------------------
It was Friday night and Taehyung and Jungkook was on the garden swing stargazing. Jungkook was leaning his head on Taehyung’s shoulder both feeling relaxed.

‘Will Soobin be alright?’ Taehyung asked.

‘He will overcome… he is strong… he’s just utterly heartbroken because he loved Yeonjun sincerely.’ Jungkook said.

‘Don’t worry we’re there for him no matter what.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘We also went through a break up and got together again… now we’re a happy family. I’m happy having you and the kids by my side. There’s nothing I could ask for.’ Jungkook said.

‘Me too kookie…. You and the kids are my world… I love you so much kookie…’ Taehyung said.

‘I love you too taetae…’ Jungkook replied and both had a contented smile playing on their lips while looking at the stars together. The love they have for each other is unconditional.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

This is the last chap and hope you all will enjoy this chap...
I hope you all enjoyed the story...
I apologise for any errors in the story and if the story was not up to your expectation...

Have a great weekend...
💜💜💜