Chapter XVII

'We'll go now Hopie hyung. Get well soon.' Jimin said and hugged Hoseok.

'Thanks Jiminah...' Hoseok replied.

'If you need anything call Taehyung he is working here.' Yoongi said.

'Oh.. really... alright I will call that ungrateful brat.' Hoseok said.

'Bye..' Yoongi said and went away with Jimin.

'They will be an incredible couple.' Hoseok muttered to himself and smiled hoping Jimin and Yoongi will get together.

-------------------------
'Yah... Jungkook follow me..' Yugyeom said to Jungkook and dragged him before he could reply.

'What is it Yugy?' Jungkook asked confused at the sudden behavior of his friend.

'What is your relationship with Taehyung? Don't even thinking of lying because me and Jinyoung hyung clearly heard Taehyung telling that you are his ex boyfriend to Sophia last week in the parking lot.' Yugyeom said and Jungkook sighed.

'If you heard it then why bother asking.' Jungkook said.

'So it's true..' Jinyoung said 'Why did you two break up?' he asked.

'It's because his father's business started collapsing and Sophia's family invested under condition that Sofia and Taehyung marries.' Jungkook explained.

'Oh... it must have been hard for you all this time right.' Yugyeom said pouting and hugged Jungkook who chuckled at the cuteness displayed by his friend.

'How come you are not dramatic today. Usually you become so dramatic.' Jungkook said.

'To be honest, I know how you are feeling because I went through the same thing. But the only difference is you know Taehyung is alive and is doing fine. But in my case I never heard of him after our break up. I always wonder if he is doing fine, Is he sick? Is he dead? I always wonder of things that he must be doing and how he is doing. I can't get over him no matter how much date, I can't get over him.' Yugyeom said and to this Jinyoung and Jungkook both hugged Yugyeom.

'So do you have any pictures of him?' Jungkook asked and Yugyeom showed a picture of his ex boyfriend.

'What is his name?' Jinyoung asked.

'Kunpimook Bhuwakul in short bambam.' Yugyeom said 'for your information he is from Thailand.' He smiled with affection.

Jungkook and Jinyoung understood how much Bambam means to Yugyeom and felt so sorry for their friend.

'Don't worry Yugyeom, I'm sure Bambam must be doing very well wherever he is.' Jungkook said patting Yugyeom. 'If you need a shoulder to lean on come to me I'll always support you.' Jungkook said.

'You're so kind kookie. I thought you will be arrogant since you're from a rich family but you're nowhere of my imagination.' Yugyeom said sniffing.

'Don't let your imagination run wild.' Jungkook said and slapped Yugyeom slightly and three of them laughed.

Then Jinyoung received a call from nurse Han telling them to be in the ER since an emergency patient was brought in. 3 ran to the ER not wanting to get scolded for neglecting the duties. On seeing the patient Yugyeom gasped and Jungkook and Jinyoung stared at the wounded patient with wide eyes and Taehyung was confused of the actions displayed by the 3.

'Hurry we need to transfuse blood to the patient first.' Chief Song said and the patient was wheeled to the operating theatre while Yugyeom ran behind them.

'Yugy...' Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder. 'You can cry as much as you want.' Jungkook said and that's all Yugyeom needed to hear and he cried out loud in Jungkook's embrace. Taehyung was confused and jealous as well to see another crying in his Jungkook's embrace.

After Yugyeom calmed down Jungkook started speaking. 'Don't worry too much he will be fine. Just pray for him to be fine.'

'Just now I was wondering about him right. I never wanted him to appear infront of me like that. I wanted see him healthy even if he was with someone else. Anything is fine but not like this.' Yugyeom started crying again and Jinyoung hugged Jungkook while Taehyung dragged Jungkook to speak with him.

'What's wrong tae? I need to be with Yugy.' Jungkook said.

'Tell me what's going. The curiosity is getting the best of me.' Taehyung said and Jungkook sighed knowing Taehyung was probably jealous and started explaining everything.

'Oh.. so that gun shot patient is Yugyeom's ex. I feel sorry for him.' Taehyung said feeling truly sorry.

While they were waiting for Bambam's operation to be over Jungkook was shocked to see Jackson and Yoongi coming with some other 2 guys.

'Jackie samchon... what are you doing here?' Jungkook asked greeting Jackson with a hug.

'Oh... Jungkook look at you grown up to be a fine man now.' A guy said and Jungkook looked at him in confusion however he still smiled politely.

'This is Mark my husband. You may not remember him but your papa and him are best friends.' Jackson said and Jungkook bowed in apologetically.

'But what are you doing here?' this time Taehyung asked Yoongi.

'He is our colleague during. While catching a criminal he got shot.' Yoongi said and Yugyeom stood up.

'What? Got shot? Catching a criminal? What exactly is he doing?' Yugyeom asked.

'We are detectives. Please calm down... Bambam will be fine. But what is your relationship with Bambam.' Mark asked and went near Yugyeom.

'He is my ex boyfriend sir. After 7 years I just saw him today and also like this.' Yugyeom said about to cry once again.

Mark looked at Yugyeom sympathetically and said 'when he wakes up beat him up. Vent all your anger that you hold up for 7 years.' Mark said smiling and Yugyeom smiled as well.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...
Another chap... hope you will enjoy this...

And.... AHHHHH.... the bts concept photos was on another level... I felt my heart about to explode after seeing them...

Anyways... have a good day...
💜💜💜