Chapter XXXV

‘Soobin I will talk about his with your dad and try to do something.’ Jackson said.

‘But uncle if we don’t take proper actions they will continue this thinking everything can be solved by money. I’m not doing this just for my boyfriend. I want others to know that bullying should not take place in the college.’ Soobin said.

‘Right… I will talk with Namjoon. Don’t worry…’ Jackson said.

‘If none of you doesn’t take actions then I have no choice but to use the power I have. I don’t want to go to that extent because I hate using power.’ Soobin said.

‘Our little buuny has grown up… huh… don’t worry I will take care of it.’ Jackson said. ‘Now how about you go and be with your boyfriend, he must be quite worried.’

Soobin nodded his head and hugged Jackson thanking him and went to the hospital not before stopping by a restaurant to buy his boyfriend’s favourite meal.

‘Oh… Soobin you’re back…’ Beomgyu greeted Soobin who simply nodded his head.

‘Did Yeonjun go to sleep?’ Soobin asked and trio nodded their head. ‘Here I bought food. Thanks guys…’ Soobin said.

‘Don’t thank us… did you really go to meet your uncle.’ Kai asked.

‘Yep… I told him about the bullying scene and he told he will investigate it.’ Soobin said.

‘What? Investigate? Is your uncle a police officer?’ Taehyun asked.

‘No… he is a NIS agent.’ Soobin said.

‘Wow…’ the trio hooted and Soobin shushed them since Yeonjun is sleeping.

‘Eat before the food gets cold. Did Yeonjun have dinner?’ Soobin asked.

‘Yep he had to eat hospital food and was complaining about it.’ Beomgyu said.

-------------------------
‘What’s wrong papa?’ Jungkook asked Jin when he was looking worried next morning.

‘Soobin’s boyfriend was being bullied and Soobin wants to take actions against them. The one who bullied them was the daughter of Yoon group... so she was not given any punishment because of money… and it seems like no one knows Soobin’s identity.’ Jin said.

‘Poor Yeonjunie… he must have had a hard time… let me call Soobin...’ Jungkook said and Jin nodded his head.

‘Hello.. hyung… how are you and my niece or nephew?’  Soobin asked.

‘We’re fine binie… heard what happened from papa… Is Yeonjun doing ok?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Yes hyung… he woke up and complained about not wanting to eat hospital food so I went to the restaurant to buy him food. Our friends are accompanying him.’ Soobin said.

‘That’s good… this is a piece of advice as a doctor… don’t let him be alone… always accompany him and try to keep him busy. If he’s being bullied for a long time he must be depressed so only you guys can bring him back to who he was before…’ Jungkook said.

‘I will hyung…’ Soobin said.

‘Give my regards to him… and you also take care of yourself… I will talk with Dr.Song and my friends so you can ask for help anytime you want… they are very kind… so don’t feel burdened.’ Jungkook said.

‘Thanks hyung… I will hang up now… bye bye… tell papa to not to worry much… love you hyung. Tell papa and dad as well.’ Soobin said and ended the call.

‘You heard right papa…’ Jungkook said. ‘I will get ready since I will be late for work.’ Jungkook said and went to get dressed while Jin was preparing breakfast.

-------------------------
‘Are you principal Kang?’ Jackson asked..

‘Yes sir who are you?’ principal asked.

‘I want to meet the director… please lead the way...’ Jackson said.

‘Sir you can’t meet the director like that. If you have made an appointment with director I will take you to him.’ principal said and Jackson rolled his eyes.

‘I’m a NIS agent.’ Jackson said and showed the identity to the principal who immediately guided Jackson to director’s office.

‘Sir someone is here to meet you.’ Principal announced to the director. But Jackson just barged in and told principal to stay as well.

‘Who are you?’ director Park asked.

‘I’m a NIS agent Wang Jackson and I received news.’ Jackson said.

‘What kind of news… Mr.Wang?’ director asked.

‘That bullying is taking place in this college. Are colleges present to bully students… students are coming here to learn and gain knowledge… and you are not taking action against the bullies.’ Jackson said.

‘No sir we do… I don’t know from where you heard it…’ director said his cold sweats visible.

‘My best friend is Kim Namjoon of JJK enterprises and his husband is the director of JS hospital.’ Jackson said. ‘and one of the student who was bullied was admitted in that hospital due to being pushed from the stairs. Aren’t I right?’ Jackson asked.

‘Sir about that… it was an accident.’ Director said defending Yeji.

‘Ahh… being bullied from the same student for 2 years straight and then being pushed from the stairs from that very student might be an accident right.. How about this… tell me the truth and you can avoid from going to jail if not you will have to pay the price.’ Jackson said.

‘Sir… please… show mercy.. I will take the necessary measures against that student… but Mr.Yoon will remove me from my position.’

‘Didn’t I tell you my best friend is Kim Namjoon… between Mr.Yoon and Mr.Kim who is the most capable…’ Jackson smirked.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Hope you all will like this chap...

Have a nice day everyone...
💜💜💜