Chapter XVIII

'Hey Yugy you've been waiting for Bambam, so I brought you food. My papa made them when I said you're nursing someone.' Jungkook said coming into the room Bambam was placed.

Bambam is not in a critical condition so they moved him to a normal ward from ICU but still is unconscious.

'You mean our director?' Yugyeom asked coming towards Jungkook who was arranging the food for Yugyeom.

'Hmm.. do I have any other papa now.' Jungkook asked and Yugyeom smiled sheepishly.

'Well say to the director that I said thank you for the hospitality.' Yugyeom said feeling grateful for everyone around him.

'I know it's not my place to say this, but since I have gone through a lot I have matured you know that right. So make up with your family and be with them. Cherish every moment with them. So you want have any regrets left.' Jungkook said.

Yugyeom sighed and nodded his head and started eating.

'I tried to apply for a leave but since we're interns we can't take leaves unless we are sick. So I talked to a nurse to nurse Bambam until you're working. I hope you won't mind it.' Jungkook said.

'Jungkook, because of me you have gone through a lot. Thank you so much for helping me. I don't mind anything.' Yugyeom said smiling and Jungkook smiled back.

And Jungkook let Yugyeom to eat peacefully.

-------------------------
'I regret bullying Jungkook.' Chief Song said to Dr.Park while pouting.

'Is it because he is director's son? I think Jungkook haven't said a word about your actions to director because director is treating you just like before.' Dr.Park said.

'I think so too. It's not because he is director's son but he is really hard working and does everything well.' Chief Song said 'I have to apologise to him properly.'

'Yes you do. He deserve a proper apology.' Dr.Park said and went to teach the interns.

'Kookie did you visit Bambam?' Taehyung asked while Jungkook was bandaging a teenager's hand.

'I did.' Jungkook said still focusd on his work.

'How is he doing?' Taehyung asked pouting.

'He is still unconscious. Nothing special.' Jungkook said 'and you have to treat that patient.' Jungkook said pointing to a patient and Taehyung went away pouting. Jungkook smiled secretly.

'Hyung do you like that doctor hyung?' teenager boy asked Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the boy and patted his head while smiling. 'I think that might be your boyfriend who is looking so anxious.' Jungkook asked instead of answering the boy's question.

'Yes..' the boy whispered.

'What's your name?' Jungkook asked. He feels attached to the teenage boy so he started up a conversation.

'Jake.. and that is my boyfriend Jay.' Jake said.

'So... I guessed right. Let me guess your love story.' Jungkook said.

'I don't think you will be able to guess our story hyung. Can I call you that?' Jake said.

Jungkook nodded. 'No, let me guess. He must be the bad boy type and you must be innocent guy of the school. Probably he must have melted because of your innocence. Probably for your smile and kind heart.' Jungkook said.

'Wow... hyung are you a fortune teller.' Jake asked smiling.

'No... but there is someone who used to be like your boyfriend.' Jungkook said.

'Who hyung? Please tell me.' Jake said pleading.

'That doctor hyung who talked with me. He was a badboy type but he instantly changed which shocked the whole school.' Jungkook said.

'Really... so because of whom he changed?' Jake asked.

'Because of a bunny boy.' Jungkook whispered. 'But their relationship is no more. They broke up in high school. That bad boy realized his mistake and right now he's chasing after bunny boy again.' Jungkook said referring to himself in third person.

'I like to see the bunny boy you're talking about.' Jake said.

'You have already seen the bunny boy.' Taehyung said appearing out of nowhere which startled both Jungkook and Jake. Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

'Who?..' Jake trailed off and looked at Jungkook. 'Hyung is it you?' Jake asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

'Hyung did you probably go to Seoul high school?' Jake asked and Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their head.

'Oh... so you are legendary couple. First badboy and innocent couple.' Jake said smiling and Taehyung smile and ruffled Jake's hair.

'Shall I give you and your boyfriend an advice.' Taehyung asked Jake.

'What advice doctor?' Jake's boyfriend asked appearing.

'Jay you know they are the legendary couple of our school. Badboy and bunny boy.' Jake said and Jungkook saw the adoration Jay holds in his eyes for Jake when he looked at Jake.

'Really. What advice will you give us doctor?' Jay asked.

'Cherish every moment with your boyfriend. You will know what I meant when you grow up.' Taehyung said.

'JUNGKOOK...' Yugyeom screamed 'Bambam woke up.' Yugyeom said panting when he reached near Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Another chap... hope you all will enjoy this chap...

I was not over with version 1 concept and Hybe dropped version 2 and 3 which my weak heart can't handle....

Have a good day everyone...
💜💜💜