48-*aizawa x reader*

Start from the beginning

you keep shaking your head, your whole body is shaking as you try and push away the man. they notice how you dont use your left hand as much, it probably hurts like hell, the blood from your bleeding shoulder soaks your shirt.

"shush!" the man grumbles at you, pressing his hand further into your face, his fingers digging into your cheek and his nail is scratching open your cheek which starts bleeding too.

he pushs you down until you are on your back, and he swings his leg up and over you and sits down on your stomach, clamping onto your mouth harder as he leans down to your shoulder.

they cant hear what hes saying, but they see as he pulls back up and you start to thrash even harder, hitting with your legs and trying to get away from him, trying to push him off of you.

finally, he pulls out the scissors again and holds the hem of your shirt, and starts to cut it. you cry and whine and weep as he cuts open your shirt, rather slowly.

just as the edge of the scissors finishs cutting open your shirt, you sit up and push him down a little, and he lets go of your mouth for a second, leaning in to you.

"stay silent. dont move. get it?" he growls. you shake your head, your body is shaking so violently, "please..." your voice is broken and hoarse, its breaking aizawas heart. its so hard to watch it, but hes scared to look away.

"please please please let me go..." you keep whimpering, shaking your head. in respond, he takes his scissores down to your skirt. "no no..." you cry, shaking your head, but he clamps your mouth again.

once again, you lift your eyes and look at your phone. silence. its like you are looking back at them, voulnarable and unable to move, assulted, your shurt cut open and your shoulder bleeding out.

aizawa only now notices his mouth his open, and he closes his jaw, his eyes wide. only noe does he feel the wetness in them.

"w...what" the man catchs the fact that you are silent, and follows your eyes until he gets to your desk and sees the phone, the red light indicating... recording.

"shit" without saying anything, the man stands up and kicks you in the stomach down to the ground, and without a second look, he flees.

they watch as he goes over the railing and jumps down, and you finally sit up and look around, your whole body is bruised, bloody, shaking and crying.

you stand up and stumble outside to the balconey, gripping onto the railing as you cry wildely, watching the man fleeing.

then, they see you slowly falling down unconciouss, and the bark of hound dog.

the video stops.

the whole room is horrified. they are all heros who have seen terrible things, but this waa different. noone saved you. you were alone and unable to do anything. you were saved by accident, and who knows what couldve happened if the phone wasnt recording, or if hound dog was late to find you.

aizawas heart beat is rapid, slamming on his ribcage, and his eyes are shaking at this point. he cant even think, just watching the end image of the video, you on the floor, your shirt cut open.

hound dog steps up and stands beside tsukauchi. "i took her to the hospital this morning. shes not too hurt, but she still is unable to use her quirk" he informs, then sits back down. he only hates himself he didnt come as fast as he could when he first heard the glass break. he might couldve catch that guy and give him a piece of his mind.

"this video was filmed at 9:04 this morning. she had a free period and was doing her english homework, i suppose. her class wasnt in the dorms, which means they didnt hear this happen" the detective explains, trying to muscle through the heavy air of the room.

"the attacker... who is he?" aizawa lets out much darker then intended. "we are not sure, but we have a clear image so it'll be easy to find him. also, this is clear evidance, so once we catch him... he is in for it" he lets them know.

silence falls over the room again. they are all scared and teriffied. a break in and attampted rape on a student. and they didnt do a thing.

"what now?" all might asks out. "ive been with her the whole day, shes yet to wake up. the doctors suspect some kind of drug on the blade. paralyzer or relaxer" hound dog says. he seems much calmer then hed usually be.

"when she wakes up ill talk to her" he says.

"ill go" aizawa says, standing up, "ill talk to her" he says, already leaving the room. hes not waiting for a reply, and as the door closes behind him, it goes back to being dark and heavy, your image burned into their brains.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧