𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

carnival

carnival

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the strangely incident at the woods. Stefan dropped Ophelia back to her place and told her that he would see her later. She had no idea what was going on with her, and she was afraid of her own self. Over the months which felt like days to her, Ophelia wanted to be in a normal life, and the not life she was living with. Right after she came back home. It felt different, she didn't feel like the girl she used to be before Stefan and Damon came to town.

Ophelia had arrived to the carnival looking for Elena or Jeremy. She was passed some rides and sees friends and family having a good time. Which lift up Ophelia  warm smile. Then she spotted Damon heading over to her baby brother who he was that the popcorn stand. Ophelia went over to them and stood near and between her brother and the vampire.

"Jeremy. and Ophelia." Damon says walking towards him and Jeremy turns around to see his sister.

"So good to see you alive and also good to see you Ophelia." Damon said sarcastically to her brother and winking at the blonde Gilbert. Ophelia was confused on what Damon said that first of his sentence.

"Aren't you a little too old for high school carnival?" Jeremy asked Damon and the vampire goes up to him, and puts his hand inside the popcorn box.

"About 150 years too old." Damon told the little Gilbert as he ate the popcorn.

"Oh, you're pretty funny cracking jokes when I could- I don't know? Blow the whole lid off this thing by telling someone what you really are." Jeremy threatened Damon. The vampire was causally eating the popcorn. Damon grabs him by the shoulder and guiding him behind the popcorn.

"Damon don't." Ophelia told Damon as she followed them to the back. Damon ignores Ophelia.

"So please don't tell that is not a threat?" Damon asked Jeremy. Who had his arms over his shoulder.

"Maybe it is." Jeremy told him as he showed his ring that revives him from death.

"Oh." Damon said as he examined at his ring before taking it away from his finger.

"Damon no!" Ophelia whispered yelled at him as she see him struggling her brother from his neck.

"This is what we're not gonna do. We're not gonna walk around like we're invincible when it's this easy for me to end you." The vampire threatened her baby brother before throw him to the ground. Ophelia runs towards him and helps him off the ground.

"If you wanna tell people what I really am, Go ahead and try it." Damon told him as he walks up closer to him.

"I will shove this ring up so far up your ass. You'll really have something to choke on." Damon taunted Jeremy. He flicks the ring towards the brother and Jeremy caught it. The vampire walk away from the two humans.