1.First day

Judes pov:

Ok well today I start anchor beach I hope I can make friends and stuff and that they don't think i'm stupid, even though I probably am with moving around so much. Lena and Stef seem ok they seem to really like us well probably until Callie does something stupid to get us kicked out I hope she doesn't this place seems nice.

well here goes nothing, were at school its huge its on the beach and everything I walk through the doors with Lena to the main office to get my schedule and she explains that its a block schedule so basically they have four periods a day and on Wednesday its like club day and stuff. After she explains she gives me my schedule she says that she really has to go she has meeting to go to so she can't show me around. She calls a boy in I didn't catch his name she asks him to show me to my first class he has sandy brown hair and hazel eyes he seems really nice.

Connors pov:

So it'm late as usual trying to get to my class when Ms.Adams Foster calls me in she asks me if I can show a new kid to his next class I say ok and were off to our next class. The new kid has brown eyes, reddish brownish hair and is kind of scrowny. He seems really shy hopefully I can fix that and we can be friends.

Genral Pov:

Jude and Connor are on their way to their first class. "Hi my names Connor" Connor says sticking out his hand for Jude to shake. "Hey my names Jude" Jude says shaking Connors hand." So Jude what's your first period?" Connors asks. Jude looks through his schedule "It's math" he says. "Awe some me too" says Connor.

They get to math class Connor takes his seat in the back while Jude talks to Ms. Thomas Then he takes his seat in he third to last row. Ms. Thomas stands and greets the class then says "Class we have a new student Jude if you would please introduce yourself". Jude stands "Well HI my names Jude" JUde sited back down. Class bores on for the rest of the period.

Judes pov:

well that was agrivating I didnt get any of it hmm whats next period music good at least ill some what get that. I walk down the hall and go to the music room its mixed with a bunch of different age kids I speak to the teacher he introduces himself as Mr.Daniels we learn about a bunch of different things Mr.Daniels was cool exept he kept on trying to be the words of wisdom and kept on trying to physco analize every body class ended soon after next was lunch I know im good at that . I got to the lunch yard but there was no where to sit and I couldnt find the boy that led me around so I headed back inside and ate my lunch in the bathroom stalls I had a PBnJ sandwhich with juice and an apple.

Connors Pov:

I just got to the Lunch yard I had to stay back and talk to my art teacher about my grade on my last project. When i got to lunch I sat with my soccer mates we were talking about some chicks I think their names were daria and maddie whatever i was scanning the lunch room for the new kid but he was no where to be found. Lunch ended and i was on my way to science when I got there I saw the new kid speaking to the teacher probally intoducing himself there was a new seating chart on the board im sitting next to the new kid I forgot his name the board says his name is jude I knew his name started with a J class starts and I take my seat.

Judes Pov:

I got to science early and introduced my self to the science teacher he said his name was Mr.Sun After that I took my seat and didnt even bother to look at who was sitting next to me no sense in making friends probably gonna leave this place any way I sat down and lyied my head on my fore arm while class droned on.

Genral Pov:

Mr. Sun stood and quieted the class "Ok class listen up! we have a class project on the solar system the person your sitting next to is your partner the project is do in two weeks it is an out of school project so use your time wisely". Their were murmurs of peole choosing partners. Jude looked around for a partner then saw Connor looking at him. "SO do you wanna be partners" Connor asked. "Sure" Jude said smiling. "So I'm thinking we meet at your house I can bring the supplies" Connor said. "Yeah I just have to check with my foster moms" Jude said. "Cool let me know" Connor said. Class was dismiss soon after. Connor walked with Jude to his next class.

Connors pov:

On the way to Jude's class all I could think about what his life was like before he came here and what it must be like to be in the foster system hopefully I can help heal him. By the time we got to his class I had to bolt off to not be late. Hopefully Mr. Daniels wasn't in one of his moods today.

Jude pov:

After science I walked with Connor to my next class we were talking about video games he seems like a nice guy once I got to my next period which was art Connor bolted to his next which he said was music. once in class I introduced my self to the teacher she said her name was was Ms. Lovak she had part of her head shaved and her hair was multiple colors of orange purple and blue she also had tattoos all over her body she was really nice I took my seat at the group table she assigned me. I sat next to a girl with a bob hair cut who had multi colored hair she introduced her self as Bemo which was probably a nick name. There were two other girls at my table their names were Maddie and Chelsea they seemed really perky. The class was working on water color landscapes Ms.Lovak gave me some water colors and this big card stock paper to paint on she said I could listen to music on my phone if I wanted to bad I didn't have one Bemo said that she could share her music with me as long as I didn't give her shit about her playlists I agreed and started sketching a landscape while listening to what I assumed to be AC/DC by the time class was done I had a rough sketch of a land scape that I vaguely remembered from one of my foster homes. After school I met up with Lena and we got in the car and drove home. While on the way home we talked about my day and how I needed a tutor to catch up with the other kids. When we got home i went to my foster brother Jesus's room and laid on the new bed they got me and started up on home work. By the time dinner came I helped Lena set the table and we all had dinner Mariana talked about gossip that was floating around school Jesus was talking about getting off his pills and Brandon was talking about his piano audition while Stef was talking with Callie about school. After dinner I helped wash the dishes and I asked my foster moms if I could have Connor over to work on our science project they said sure. I was happy and I couldn't wait to tell him tomorrow and when I went to bed I fell asleep instantly.