41-tokoyami x reader

Start from the beginning

"where are you girls going first?" he asks. "see ducks!" eri calls, smiling. "we are going to see ducks" you smile proudly up at him.

"where?" he asks with a stonic face, already knowing you have no idea where to look for ducks. "ermm... in the... mall... oh lets just go!" you roll your eyes with a smirk, taking eris hand and skipping out of the building, tokoyami following.

**

quickly, you find yourself walking in the park, eri bouncing with happiness and tokoyami behind you two, smiling as he sees you and eri.

"lets go lets go lets go!" she calls, pointing forward at the little pond in the distance. "we are going" you laugh as she keeps tugging on your arm.

"fasterr!!" she whines, trying to pull you behind her. "ok, lets run!" you call as you start running, eri beside you, giggling and laughing as you run to the pond. tokoyami laughs and keeps walking behind you.

when he finally catchs up with you, you and eri are already by the pond, looking at the ducks swimming in it and those who are sitting outside of it close by you.

"and this ones name is peach" eri says, pointing at one. "why?" you ask, sitting down on the grass. "because...." she trails off, looking at the rest of the ducks.

you watch as she looks at the ducks all happy, walking closer to catch one as he walks away, and ends up chasing the ducks around.

tokoyami walks over and stands above you, casting a shadow down on you. you look up at see the raven head above you, the sun creating a halo around his head.

he leans down and kisses your forehead. "i have to say, till now its all good" he says. "of course it is" you laugh as he comes around and sits down by you.

you two watch eri chase the ducks, giggling with her arms outstreched. then, you sigh and turn around to reat your head on tokoyamis thigh, looking up at him with your hands on your stomach.

"its a good day" you smile, closing your eyes. "it is" he smiles, petting your hair as he looks down at your beauty in the sun.

"i caught one!"

**

after another 20 minutes of eri chasing ducks and after a few more minutes of explaining to her she cant take one home, (well, tokoyami said it, you were all for it, saying that "they are free" and agreeing to take one)

eri expressed her hunger and pointed at the golden arches of the near by mcdonalds.

"listen i gotta to go the toilet, so you order ok?" you ask, and before you get an answer you run to the toilet, leaving tokoyami with eri.

"what do you want to eat eri?" he asks as he taps the mctouch, "nuggets!" she calls, pointing at them on the screen. he taps around on the 12 pack of nuggets and on your favourite order from mcdonalds.

"tokoyami..." eri whispers, putting her hand on tokoyamis shirt and tugging on it. "yeah?" he asks while still looking at the screen. "look..." she whispers, pointing outside.

tokoyami follows her finger as he finishs tapping the screen, and sees outside the glass windows hawks, the flying hero.

"can we go say hey? can we get a picture?" she asks, looking up at him with big eyes.

tokoyami wasnt a big fan of hawks, but for eri he would go and talk to him. "sure" he says, taking her hand and taking her outside to the hero.

"hawks" tokoyami says, and the blond turns around and smiles as he sees the familiat boy. "hey, crow boy!" he calls with a smile, putting his hand on his shoulder, "its been a while!" he chuckles.

"yes, its been" he sighs, "eri wanted to talk to you" he says, looking down at you as well as hawks. they both see the little girl shake with excitment, looking up at the hero with wide eyes.

"h-h-hawks!" she calls excited. the winged man smiles and leans down to the girl.

"hey little one, how are you?" he asks, eri whispers her reply, and tokoyami stands there, bored, waiting for eri to finish her conversation with the hero.

meanwhile, you exit the toilet and look around the restaurant, half thinling you just lost your boyfriend with the girl you were in charge of until you see them both outside and a pair of wings peeking from behind eri.

you quickly run outside and bump into tokoyamis back, wrapping your arms around his waist and hugging him from behind, lying your cheek on his shoulderblade.

"you scared me, i thought you left" you whisper. tokoyami chuckles and puts his hand on yours on his waist.

"and whos this young lady?" hawks asks as he stands up straight again, and you go to stand beside tokoyami who holds your hand.

"im... {Y/N}" you smile up at hawks, "its nice to meet you" you add.

"oh is she your girlfriend?" hawks smiles, pointing at your interwind fingers, "thats so cute" he says, your cheeks heat up as you look off to the side, tokoyami rolls his eyes and eri is giggling.

you end your conversation with the hero with a selfie of all of you.

**

"come onnn!! why is it taking so long??" eri whines, hanging on the counter in the kitchen, staring up at the microwave. "eri, popcorn takes 3 minutes, patience" tokoyami says, smiling.

meanwhile, you are above the stove, dipping an apple into hot sugar you just made, standing away from the hot stove.

"do you want help love?" tokoyami asks, crossing his arms. "i can do it" you roll your eyes as you dip in the apple and it sizzles as it goes in.

tokoyami and eri watch as you make all 3 apples in the sugar. tokoyami spills all the popcorn into a bowl and eri is the first to run to the living room and onto the sofa.

"come on come on come on" she calls excited, taking the remote in her hands.

finally, you and tokoyami crash by each other on the sofa, eri sitting beside you and taking an apple in her hand and turns on the movie.

you sigh and lean your head on tokoyamis shoulder, he puts his hand around your shoulder as you start eating popcorn and watching the movie.

**

"aizawa, you have to see this!" mina calls as she pulls him with her to the dorm.

he enters the dorm and finds the whole class standing around the sofa, and as he pushs past them, he has to purse his lips together in order not to smile.

infront of him on the sofa he sees eri sleeping with her head on your lap, you sleeping with your head on tokoyami, him leaning back on your head, practically leaning on each other asleep, the bowl of popcorn on the floor and a few popcorn that fell down and the sticks from the apple in eris hand, evidently she ate all three of them.

aizawa goes ahead and stands infront of you and snaps a photo of the three of you, sleeping leacefully on the sofa.

***

hope you like it ")

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧