So when they see me, everybody brrraps, brrraps.

Man, I'm like a young gun, fully black barrack.

I cried teardrops over the massive attack.

I only make hits like I work with a racket and bat.

Look at my jacket and hat.

The DJ looked down again, a slightly faint far away look in his eye as if he were remembering something, until he finally whipped back in time to complete his verse.

So damn berserk.

So down to Earth.

I'm bringing gravity back.

Adopted by the Major, I want my family back.

People work hard just to get their salary taxed.

Look, I'm just a writer from the shadows like Malorie Black...Man.

The screen from before flashed on for no more than five seconds with a silhouette of a young boy with his head raised up as he clenched his fists and seemed to be crying.

The DJ didn't even look back. The boy's words read this: "Where the hell is the sanity at??? Damn!!!"

The DJ looked back up, throwing his hand out again, saying into the microphone a little louder, but not too much louder.

I used to be a kid that no one cared about.

You just gotta keep screaming 'till they hear you out!!!!

Yugi looked back at Yami, still holding his hand. He understood why this song meant so much to him. The DJ lost his family, and became famous and loved.

But so did he. And these were one of the very few that made it true.

Yusei sang the refrain, raising an eyebrow at the previous flash behind the stage, but that surprise not keeping him from going on.

Oh, written in the stars.

A million miles away.

A message to the man, Oh.

Jack joined with him in song once more, swaying in time to the music.

Seasons come and go.

But now will never change.

I'm on my way~!!

The DJ sprang up again, rapping his next verse with ease, but you could just tell that he was getting slightly emotional about the story he was telling.

But it wasn't too obvious. Yet.

Yeah, I needed a change.

When we ate, we never tip cause we needed the change.

I needed a break.

For a sec I even gave up believing and praying.

The DJ looked up, the lights along the walls sparkling more. He had a more distant look in his eye, catching the attention of a mere couple members of the audience. But the singers took notice to the lyrics chosen for the song.

The DJ still sang on.

I even did illegal stuff and was leaded astray.

They say that money is the root of the evilest ways.

But have you ever been so hungry, it keeps you awake???

Mate, now my hunger will leave them amazed, great...

The DJ rubbed his temples, his auto tuned voice slightly quivering, but not really sounding any different from what they were hearing in the song.

The DJ swallowed and kept it up, not really showing any emotion other than slight sadness.

It feels like a long time coming, fam.

Since the day I came up with that cunning plan.

One day, I had a dream.

I tried to chase it, but I wasn't going nowhere, running man.

The DJ shook his head slightly, gripping the microphone tighter with every word that left his mouth to finish off his verse.

I knew that maybe someday, I would understand.

How to change a tenner to a hundred grand.

Everyone's a kid that no one cares about.

You just gotta keep screaming till they hear you out!!!

The DJ ran back to the station in between the speakers and because to screw around with the beats and the sounds, making the song quicker and funner.

Everyone danced and the singers sang the chorus for the last time until the song finally finished.

Yugi and Yami smiled, clapping excitedly for the song that had just been played. They all seemed to agree that it was almost one of the best songs from the Team Satisfaction crew.

But the DJ had some secrets.

And they linked with the Duo singers.

And they were about to spill.