"Well, yes. I'm workaholic." He then let out a soft chuckle.

"You should find someone now. You're getting old. Come on, man."

"I'll get there soon. Maybe it's not yet the right time."

"So when is the right time?" He just shrugged.

Since we haven't seen each other for too long, we talked about a lot of things. We honestly had fun together as always.

When I got home, it's already 7 in the evening. Jennie is not yet home so I decided to call her but she's not answering. So I called Kai oppa instead. Gladly, he picked it up.

"Hello, Lisa?"

"Oppa, are you still with Jennie?"

"Oh. She just left minutes ago. She'll be home, soon, don't worry."

"Oh okay. Thank you."

"Yeah~"

As soon as the clock strikes 8pm, the front door opened and it revealed Jennie.

"Hey. Sorry if I just got home now. I didn't notice the time since I had a lot of fun with Kai and Krystal unnie."

"No it's fine." I said and gave her a smile. She sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. So I started caressing her hair.

"Krystal unnie kept on complaining earlier because she's always arguing with Kai over some little things and said that she's getting tired already. I couldn't help but to smile while looking at them." She muttered. She's clearly tired already.

"Sehun said the same thing earlier." I replied. She just chuckled. I peeked at her face and her eyes are closed. "Hey, do you wanna sleep already? You should go to the bedroom and take a sleep."

"Your shoulder is more comfortable." I giggled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied. After that, she didn't say anything anymore. Until I realized that she already fell asleep. Worried that she might hurt her neck, I carried her to the bedroom and lay her down on our bed. She still look so beautiful even when sleeping.

After taking a quick shower, I laid down beside Jennie who is sleeping peacefully. I started stroking her hair carefully so she won't wake up.

"I love you." I muttered under my breath. I kissed her forehead softly before I went to sleep.

***

"Hey. Lalisa. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." Hearing that familiar voice, I opened my eyes with a small smile. She immediately kissed me on the cheeks. "Good morning, Lili."

"Hmm. Good morning."

"I cooked our breakfast so you better get up now and eat with me."

"Alright. Give me 5 minutes. I'll just wash my face and brush my teeth."

"Is it important? Because you still smells good." I chuckled at her sudden words.

"I know. But yes, it's important, honey. So wait for me in the kitchen, okay?" She just nodded before leaving. I got up and went to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I immediately went to the kitchen where Jennie is waiting.

"Finally. I thought you're going to spend an hour there." She said, visibly annoyed for making her wait for a long time. I just chuckled.

"Let's eat now." We started eating the foods that she cooked. She is really a good cook. One of the reasons why I love her so much.

"Krystal unnie will spend the day with her older sister. Is it okay if I'll accompany Kai today?"

"Just the two of you?" I calmly asked but Jennie knows what I truly feel.