-

A bud writhed before it could bloom
had hopes of spreading its petals far apart and feel the warm sunlight on its pretty, delicate self;
It had the hope of having a beautiful life, but all of it shattered as it fell to the ground, dried and lifeless.
It had wanted to be looked at with adoring eyes,
but all it got was being looked at like a failure.

The fear a fly felt when it was stuck indoors of a massive building is indescribable.
It hit itself on the clear window repeatedly, as it desperately tried to escape.
It wanted to taste the sweetness of freedom again,
wanted to fly around freely and enjoy sitting on flowers and trees again,
but when its wings were cut down, it knew that its wishes could never come true.
It would never be free again.

That was the type of life Kim Taehyung, a slave of Jeon Jungho, was living.
He hoped all childhood to get rid of the room he had been living in, hoped to be free just like the fly which strived for freedom after getting stuck indoors for his whole life.
But those wishes never came true.

He wanted to be loved, cherished and knew that his mate would grant all his wishes,
but he was going to have a dark, unexpected future-- just like that of the dried bud-- with his hopes breaking into tiny fragments.

------------

Childhood.
The time every adult wants to relive after growing up.
The beautiful experience that every person has,
With ice creams, games, stories, friends and innocence, remains with them forever.
The time when all they know is smiles and happiness,
When the only complaint they have is that their sibling ate something which belonged to them.
All the tiny moments that they had as a child are engraved in their minds,
and they look back to these moments with smiles on their face.

Childhood can build a person to be a strong and courageous one.

But among the many happy kids, there are a few who have nothing but sadness,
Who knew not to smile,
Who knew not the feeling of selfless love,
Who knew nothing but to frown while thinking why their life couldn't be perfect like the others.
Their childhood didn't make them stronger; it just broke them apart.
It made them remember the bitter feeling of fear.
The bruises inflicted on them would vanish but the pain remained.

Jungkook, a true blood, never wanted to go back in time and feel whatever he felt in his childhood again.
All he had was a broken heart, which he didn't want anybody to mend.

----------