Someone in the room

Hey guys vote, fan me, and comment on this story:) hope you all like it.

There he was; the most gorgeous guy in school walking my way. I felt my hands staring to sweat and I swear the whole hallway could hear my heart beating. "What are you looking at?" Asked Ava. Ava had been my best friend for two years. We met in sixth grade on a field trip. Ever since fourth grade she was obsessed with the guy I was looking at...Austin. I couldn't tell her I was looking at him, but I didn't want to lie to her so I said I was looking at him because he had something on his face.

"Isn't he just so hot!?!" she said, "if you ever like him I'll kill you".

She gave me the "eye" after that and walked away. Knowing Ava she was just kidding of course she wouldn't kill anyone, the girl could barely lie without cracking up.

She had more than a crush on Austin...it was more like an obsession. No one and I mean NO ONE could go near him without her getting angry about it. I don't get why she was so protective over him, she never talked to him in her life let alone having an "ownership" of him. Ava was many things like jealous, sensitive, funny, and smart. But, there was this other side of her that was rude, obsessive, annoying, bossy, and angry. She got angry so easily and when she was angry she would pick out all your flaws then scream them at you. She had to be the bigger person...she wanted me to be her follower and the thing is I refused to be her follower which made her angry. I just shrugged her off my shoulder and went home.

That next day I saw her in the hallway.

"Hey!" I said.

"Um...hi...I need to tell you something", she responded.

"What's the matter?"

"Last night I saw something...like someone in my room."

"You were probably just dreaming."

"No I wasn't...I woke up at like one am and someone was standing over my bed looking at me. I screamed and they climbed out the window."

"Ava...it was nothing your fine!" I left thinking how much of a weirdo she was being...she was being psycho.