𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Start from the beginning

jxdn.gix @travisbarker I hope you aren't trying to get jaden in the studio today because he's busy 🧴
brycehall LMAO @jadenhossler confirm or deny?
jadenhossler @brycehall leave me alone, im busy.

Narrative

Jaden- hey, how'd it go?

Giorgia came out of her therapists office and into the waiting room where her boyfriend was waiting.

Giorgia- interesting... I have to find out who my father is for a mental health history

Jaden- does your mom even know for sure?

Giorgia- I think so... I hope so.

Jaden- is this something you even want to know?

Giorgia- I don't really have a choice

Jaden- well, theres always a choice.

Giorgia- I mean I guess, I'm kinda curious anyways though.

Jaden- okay, let me know if you want me involved or not. Anything you need, I'm here. But until you ask I'm gonna let you do your own thing with it... its your father after all.

She nodded as they walked out to her car, Jaden drove so she got into the passagers seat. His hand gravitated to it's spot on her thigh as she texted her mom while he drove them home.

Giorgia- no

Giorgia- no...

She whispered to herself and looked at Jaden with wide eyes before looking back to the name and picture.

Giorgia- thats fucked up...

Jaden- what?

Jaden pulled up to a stop light and she showed him the name and photo. Immediately the boy's eyes went wide and he burst into laughter.

Giorgia- it's not funny!

Jaden- its not funny..... it's hilarious

Jaden made a turn and headed over to sway instead of their house. Giorgia just stared at the file a while longer.

Jaden- yo! Who wants to hear a funny story?

Giorgia followed Jaden in, she was fine with him telling them but still felt weird about the whole thing.