It's impossible to let Mr. Zhao stay out of the mirror. With Pei Mingzhan's act of agreeing to secretly love and show affection, he will definitely find ways to make Mr. Zhao appear in the camera. Instead of trusting any guarantee from Pei Mingzhan, It's better to prepare the team in advance for hot search and withdrawal of gossip.

"LeLe, book a late high-speed rail, we will go over." Brother Lao picked up the tablet and was ready to go on a business trip. It wouldn't take too long for them to take the high-speed rail to City S and City H. He still had to take someone over to stare at the time. We should be able to arrive before the order, and book the hotel by the way."

Lele heard that he packed up his things, and went out with Brother Lao while booking tickets with his mobile phone.

-*

When Pei Mingzhan finished the phone call with Brother Lao, he was walking down the country road with Zhao Yao.

The development of the countryside here is faster than where they used to shoot variety shows. The buildings are no longer old-fashioned buildings. Every household is two or three-story houses. The old houses of Pei's and Zheng's should be in the old lane area, where most of the old houses still retain the characteristics of traditional architecture.

The two quickly walked to the old house and found that there was a fence from the outside, and there were very few people coming in and out. Pei Mingzhan said: "There is a plan to make a traditional building area here, and it is already under planning. At that time, all the old houses here will be marked in."

"Very good." Zhao Yao was walking on the road, vaguely remembering a little bit of things, pointing to the rather old stage not far away, with a century-old banyan tree next to it very conspicuous, "I seem to remember this place, before. My grandmother seems to like to come here to watch theaters."

"Well, I remember that she still likes to bring you here." Pei Mingzhan led him down the trail next to him. A dilapidated basketball court was exposed in front of the two of them, and there were several children chasing each other. "Do you remember this place? You used to stand outside the barbed wire and watch us play."

This is the place where Pei Mingzhan met Zhao Yao for the first time. The old stadium and the rusty wire fence were surrounded by several stone chairs for other people to rest. Pei Mingzhan was particularly impressed with this place. Zhao Yao was a little boy before, standing outside the fence and staring at them. At that time, he was a little kid, dressed in cute clothes, and he didn't look like a kid here.

"Here."

Not far from the basketball court are many old houses separated by houses. Pei Mingzhan took the children to the Zheng family's house. There was also an elderly person in charge of taking care of it. When he saw a stranger, he walked over to see the situation. It was someone from the Zheng family. After calling to confirm, they let them in.

Looking at the familiar courtyard, Zhao Yao found that many of the furnishings here could be found in the photos he had seen. He didn't have a deep impression, but he felt like a world away. The old man walking in front introduced him to the situation here and took him to his previous residence. The room he lived in was not large, but the decoration was very warm.

He didn't have any contact with the Zheng family in his previous life, nor did he have such contacts with Pei Mingzhan, and the Zheng family's old house would not come here. Zhao Yao always felt that his life in his previous life was a mess. In the eyes of outsiders, he was a successful and decisive person, not lacking in money, not lacking in momentum, and he must boast a few words about his winner in life in any financial report.

But in fact, it is not as good as outsiders' view. Behind the successful career is more than ten years of hard work. In the end, he fell ill and died of serious illness. The Zhao family avoided him like a snake and scorpion. Since childhood, his mother had passed away, and the Zheng family had been estranged from each other. So he never thought that in the small bedroom where he lived for a while when he was a child, he would see the delicate decoration of his elders and the other side of his childhood that he had never thought about.