• Chapter twenty nine •

I walked to his car and opened the door. I guessed he sent Lee-Rang in the other car because this one was his. I got in and shut the door. He didn't say anything and started the car.

I looked over at his hands when he clenched the wheel making his knuckles white. Luckily, he wasn't driving over the limit. He was being safe and calm.

"Yoongi-" I began but he cut me off.

"I can't quit the mafia. There is no quitting." He said looking at the road. I slowly nodded. "I know that." I told him. "And I'm not asking you to." I continued.

"I can't change who you are just for the sake of our child." I mumbled. "They should know who their father is whether he is a mafia leader or not. " I said looking up at him. He turned his head and looked at me before turning his attention back to the road.

"I don't think of you as a murderer, Yoongi. Everyone you killed were bad people." I raised my hand to his face and pushed his hair above his ear.

"Do you love me?" He said looking down at me.

"Do you?" He asked again.

I dropped my hand in my lap.

I nodded. "I do." I said.

"You what?"

"I do love you." I said looking at him. I watched as the corner of his mouth lifted into a small smile.

"And if I didn't?" I asked.

"I'd keep you locked up forever." He said looking down at me. My eyes flickered down to his lips. 

A smile appeared on mine.

And that was it... 

I Belonged To The Mafia Leader...
~•~•~

The end<3

The end<3