•Chapter twenty one •

Moon^

•Unknown PoV•

"What do you mean he took her!?" I growled. Everything was going just as planned. Then that dumb bastard had to come and mess up my plan. I tightened my grip on my phone.

"You better find her before yoongi does. Find out where he's keeping her and don't fucking get caught." I told him in a low tone. I cut the phone and threw it across the room.

"Look on the bright side." I said, to myself.

"With her gone, I'll have more time..."
~•~•~

•Yoongi's PoV•

"You still have no idea where she is?" I asked in a low tone. I looked up at my useless guard at my office door. "Where the fuck could he have taken her that you dumbasses cannot find!" I slammed my palms on the table and stood up.

"Sir, we've looked everyw-"

"Then why haven't you found her?" I cut him off. 

"I'll find her my fucking self." I reached behind my back and pulled out my gun from my belt. Right before I was about to cock it I was interrupted.

"Stop stressing."

I clenched my jaw at the sound of her voice. "You can leave." She said to the guard. He looked at me before leaving.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I said looking up at her. She furrowed her brows at me. "Don't swear at me." She warned. I watched as she walked up to my desk behind me. 

My mind suddenly clicked. I turned around and slammed my gun down on the table. "I swear to God, Moon, if you have anything to do with..."

"I don't know where she is." She said cutting me off.

"I guess you couldn't keep her safe, huh?" She said walking closer to me. "Maybe it's a sign. She's gone. Now you don't have to worry about anything." She raised her hand to my face and ran her fingers through my hair. I grabbed her hand and held it in the air.

"This is not the time to mess with me, Moon." I warned her.

"I think it's the best time." She whispered. I felt her breath fan against my lips as she spoke.

"Aren't you frustrated.? Angry..? Scared.?" She continued. She moved closer, pressing her body up against mine.

"What do you think he's doing to her right now?" She mumbled.

I clenched my fists. She was doing it on purpose. She leaned up and pressed her lips against the side of my ear.

"He's fucking her, Yoongi..."

I suddenly wrapped my hand around her throat and pushed her back against the wall. She winced at the impact. I needed to take my anger out.

I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head up. She let out a small cry of pain as I tightened my grip.

"Don't think for one second that I won't kill you," I growled. "I don't give two fucks about who your fucking dad is" I tightened my grip on her throat.

"And no one fucks with me." I pulled her off the wall and threw her on the floor beside me. I watched as she grabbed her throat and looked up at me in shock. I bent down to her level and grabbed her leg. She whimpered as I pulled her towards me.

"Leave. This is my last warning for you." I stood up and looked down at her before walking towards the door.
~•~•~

•Sae-Mi's PoV•

"Eat." He ordered.

After leaving me alone in that room for three hours, he finally took me out.  I looked down at the plate of food in front of me. It didn't look bad but it wasn't Boki's. I shook my head at him causing him to let out a frustrated sigh.

"I don't want to eat. I want you to let me go." I said as I looked up at him. He sat at the end of the huge table. He didn't have a plate though. I guess he already ate or wasn't hungry.
"Don't you...ever wonder about his past?" He suddenly asked. I watched as he slowly stood from his chair and walked up to me.

"If there is anything I need to know about his past, he'll tell me." I said looking down at the table again.  I felt him lean down to my height.

"Hmm, but why wait when I can tell you everything there is to know?" He whispered into my neck. I tried moving away from him when I felt him push his face more into my neck. "The truth about Moon..." He continued.

"Stop." I mumbled. I knew what he was trying to do. He was just provoking me.. And it was working. He suddenly grabbed my chin and lifted my face. I looked up at him. I watched as his eyes roamed my face. Studying me.

"Have you slept with him?"

My eyes widened and I moved away from his hold. "What?" I asked taken back. "W..why would I tell you..?" I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

A deep chuckle left his lips. "These marks prove it." He said running his finger across the collar of my shirt. "Stop touching me." I suddenly announced.

"In fact, stay away from me!" I exclaimed as I stood up from the chair. I didn't know where my sudden confidence came from but I immediately regretted it. I watched as his jaw tightened. Even though I was standing, he still towered over me. I took a step back when he stood up.

"No."

"No?" I repeated. Before I could move back he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Not when he wants you." He said in a low tone."

"I'm not your toy!" I said as I struggled under his grip. I whimpered when he tightened his grip.

"And you're his?" He growled. He lowered his face to mine.

"I saw you first." He said making me pause. I stopped struggling and looked up at him.

"You looked so innocent. So fucking pure. Working away in that mini milk tea shop." He mumbled.

"W...what do you mea-"

"But he took you away from me too." He suddenly pushed me back against the table. "It's what he fucking does."

"Roman-"

"Don't fucking say my name." He groaned. I watched as his eyes turned a darker shade when they flickered down to my lips. I flinched as he lifted his hand to my face. "You would've been mine." He said as he ran his thumb past the corner of my lip. I clenched my eyes shut when he began leaning in. I opened them when I felt him place a lingering kiss on my cheek.

"Eat, then go back to your room" he said before walking away. I stood there as I watched him walk up the stairs.

"Roman." I yelled before he completely disappeared. He tilted his head and looked back at me. "Is that the real reason why I'm here?" I asked him.

"No." He said causing me to furrow my brows. I watched as he turned around and walked back to me. "At first, I just wanted you in my bed." He said looking down at me.

"But now, I realised I don't want to do that to you. I'll wait for you, sae-mi. Even if you decide to go back to him." I felt my breath get caught in my throat as I listened to his words.