• Chapter twenty four •

COVER BY: hejungshookedme <3

He finally let go of my wrists and got up on his elbows

He finally let go of my wrists and got up on his elbows. I immediately grabbed the blanket from beneath him and covered myself.

"g..get off." I said as I budged his chest a little. To my surprise, he listened and sat up on his knees. I threw some blanket to cover him and slowly sat up.

"Show me your wrists." He ordered.

I shook my head and buried my arms underneath the covers. "Don't touch me." I said looking down at the bed. He suddenly moved forward causing the cover to fall and grabbed my arm. He looked at me before pulling my hands out of the blanket. My eyes widened when I looked down at them.

His fingers had left red marks around both my wrists and my palm had dips in them from when I clenched my fists. I quickly snatched them out of his grip. I looked up at him when he got up. I watched as the covers hung dangerously low on his waist as he began walking to the bathroom. I ripped my eyes away from him and looked down at my hands. I winced when I ran my thumb over my wrists. I wondered where else he had bruised me.

I heard him walk out the bathroom but I didn't look up. He sat down in front of me and gently grabbed my wrists. I was about to pull away again but he glared at me. I let out a sigh and watched as he unscrewed the white tube he had brought. I flinched when he ran his fingers covered in ointment over my bruises. When he was done, he placed my arm in my lap and did the same with my other wrists.

"Lay down on your stomach." He said in a hoarse voice. I hesitated at first but slowly turned on my stomach. I felt the tip of his fingers run down my back as he pulled the covers down to my lower waist.

My eyes flickered shut when I felt him apply the ointment on my hips. His hands travelled to the dip of my back, as he slowly began massaging me. The way his hands moved instantly calmed my body. I bit my lip when I felt him press down on my sides but not where my bruises were.

A small moan left my lips when he added his knuckles. I felt immediate regret as he suddenly turned me around. I quickly brought my hands up to my chest to cover my self.

"Don't moan." He warned, staring down at me. I watched as his jaw tightened. I gulped and nodded. He looked down at my body before pulling the covers over me. He let out a groan before dropping his head into his hands. I watched as he leaned down and picked up his boxers. He put them on and stood up. I sat up and stared at him as he walked around the room in only his boxers.

I flinched when he suddenly punched my wardrobe door causing it to break because it was only wood. My eyes widened when he threw another punch to the second door.

"Y..yoongi, stop! What are you doing!?" I exclaimed, but he didn't listen.. Instead, he continued to throw his fists at the broken wood pieces.

"Yoongi, please!" I begged. I was about to get up but I paused when I felt a sharp pain between my legs. I had forgotten sex did that to you.

"I deserve it." He said clenching his fists. My lips parted in shock. I had to stop him. I leaned over and quickly slipped my arms into his shirt. I didn't button it. Before he could hurt himself any more I pushed myself off the bed and limped over to him.

I instantly grabbed his arm and looked down at his fist. They were cover in blood with small cuts and probably some splinters.

"Look at what you've done." I whispered, as I stopped a drop of blood from running down his arm. "It's nothing compared to what I did to your body." He said in a low tone.

He stepped closer causing me to stumble back a bit.

"And the worse part of it, is that i'd do it again." He slowly leaned down to my ear. "And again..." He whispered. I felt his thumb run down the middle of my breasts from the gap of his shirt, down to my stomach.  He gently pressed his lips against the side of my neck.

"Your hand." I said, trying to move away from him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the toilet. I turned the sink on and ran cold water over his knuckles. I was surprised when he didn't flinch at all. I slowly dunked my hand under water and ran my fingers over his knuckles, gently wiping his blood away. I was about to wash my fingers again when my mouth suddenly became sour.

"Princess?"

I clamped my hand over my mouth and ran to the toilet. As soon as I kneeled down in front of the toilet, I vomited.  I felt yoongi place his hand on my back, slowly rubbing it. While his other hand bunched my hair up and held it to the side.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I wiped my mouth. "I..im sorry, I felt.." Before I could finish, I vomited again.

"It's okay, let it out." He said softly.

I stayed there for a second, making sure I didn't need to vomit again. He grabbed my arm and slowly took me to the sink. He dipped his hand under water and wiped my mouth.

"Are you okay?" He said pushing my hair behind my ear. I slowly nodded.

"I don't know why I'm suddenly sick. I rarely feel like this." I said looking up at him. He looked down at me then the floor. It was like he had zoned out.

"Get some rest." He suddenly said turning me towards the door. He walked me to bed. I slowly got in and laid down.

"Are you leaving?" I said looking up at him.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good night, princess."

I looked out the windows and saw it was already daylight.