• chapter seven •

"She knows I can give you a better life." He said looking down at me. I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes. "Better life?" I repeated. "She needs me! I need her!" I exclaimed.  I watched as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you." He said opening his eyes. I took a step back as he stepped closer. I flinched slightly as my back hit the counter behind me. "You have no say in this. You were worried about your Noona and you got an answer." He said in a low tone.

I looked at him in disbelief. "I hate you" I whispered. I watched as he clenched his jaw. He suddenly grabbed my waist and hoisted me up on the counter behind me.  My eyes widened when he grabbed my thighs and separated them.

"You can't hate me." He mumbled stepping between my legs. I jerked forward as he gripped my legs and pulled me towards him causing my butt to slide against the counter.

My face landed near his chest. Even though I was sitting at a height I still had to look up at him. I tried pushing him back as leaned down. His hands still rested on my upper thighs. I clenched my eyes shut as I felt his lips pressed against the side of my neck.

I bit down on my lip as he began placing wet kisses down my neck. No one has ever kissed nor touched me like this before. I felt a tear run down my face as his kisses became rougher. I whimpered as I felt him bite down on my skin. "Y..you're hurting me" I whispered. I felt him place a gentle kiss on the part he had just bit before leaning away.

I watched as he stared down at my neck.

"I won't be joining you for dinner today." He said looking down at me. He gave my neck one last look before walking out of the kitchen.  I sat there in shock as I watched the door close behind him.
~

I flinched as Boki applied the cool ointment on my neck.

"It doesn't look like a rash." She said as she closed the ointment tube. "My skin probably had some sort of reaction." I said looking down at my fingers. I hate lying to people but I didn't want to tell her he did this.

She let out a small sigh as she stood up from the bed.
~

3:46am- 4 hours later.

I couldn't sleep. Everytime I closed my eyes all I saw was him. Was it because I've never been sexually active? Why wasn't my body letting me sleep!

I didn't have a phone and there wasn't a clock nearby so I didn't know what time is was. All I knew was that I've been laying in bed wide awake for the past few hours. I was about to sit up when I heard the door unlock. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled the covers over me. I couldn't hear any footsteps. They were probably bare footed.

"Princess? Are you awake?" He said from the other side of the bed. I ignored him and pretended to sleep.

"I know you're awake."

His voice became louder as he walked closer to the bed. "I want to show you something." He whispered.

I gave up. I wanted to know. I slowly pulled the covers down exposing my face. My eyes flickered open and I looked up at him.