• Chapter seventeen •

"Boki why is she here?" I asked as she pulled me into the kitchen. I watched as she shut the door behind her. "And why does she think I'm a maid?" I continued.

"I never expected her to come back. Especially after what she did. She must have some courage to face yoongi again. As for you being a maid in her eyes, it's either she did that to put you down or she is completely clueless." She explained.

"All I have to say is don't underestimate her. She knows more and she'll use it against others. She's no angel went it comes to things she wants."

"What does she want?" I asked with furrowed brows. "It's unpredictable. Her actions may say she wants yoongi..." I gulped at her words. I mean, I know she betrayed him in a way but with looks like that? I stand no chance. 

What if he forgives her? What if he wants her back too?.

"But her mind is always the opposite." She added causing me to look up at her. "She could be back for the same reason... Power. Now that yoongi is a leader, she'll wants to use him to take it, but he has learnt from his mistakes and I know he won't repeat them." She told me.

"I don't know Boki... I saw how he looked at her..." I mumbled.

"And I've seen how he looks at you." She said grabbing my hand. "It's different, Sae-mi." She said with a small smile. "But why is she here right now? Something about how she looked at me told me she didn't like me." I told her. I remembered the way her eyes took me in. It gave me a bad feeling.

"I'm not surprised. Even if you were a maid, she'd still take you as a wall between her and yoongi." She replied.

But I wasn't a maid.. And I wasn't a wall between her and yoongi.

"Tut. Because of her I forgot to feed you!" She exclaimed. "It's ok, Boki. I'm not that hungry anym-" I began but she cut me off. "Enough. Sit, I'll serve you." She snapped. I let out a small sigh and walked over to the mini table in the kitchen.

The food was delicious as always, it was a shame I couldn't finish it

The food was delicious as always, it was a shame I couldn't finish it. All I thought about was yoongi and moon. What were they talking about? Even though I didn't finish my food, I made sure to take extra long. That way, by the time I was done Moon would've been gone.

I placed my chopsticks down and took my dish to the sink. Boki waited for me but I told her to go because I was going to take a while. I wanted to stay in the kitchen for longer so I took out a glass and poured water into it. I brought the glass to my lips and took tiny sips. Why was I avoiding outside so much? Was it because I didn't want to see Moon? Or was it because I didn't want to know what was going on out there.

I sighed and poured the rest of the water down the drain. I placed the glass down and leaned off the counter behind me. It's fine. I'll go out and head straight to my room. It was a bit late anyway. Early sleep won't harm me. I walked around the island and pushed open the door. My eyes darted around as soon as I opened the door.