• chapter five •

I didn't sleep all night.

After he left, he didn't come back.

I felt another tear run down my face as I reached up to my eyes. The salt had began to burn my skin and my eyes were sore. I just wanted to go home.

I looked up at the window across the room. It was the only light source. I didn't know where the switch for the chandelier was and I didn't want to look for it.

Noona must be worried sick!

S...she doesn't know I've been kidnapped!

My eyes darted to the door when I heard it unlock. My breathing became unsteady as I moved further back into the bed.

Relief washed over me when a small middle aged woman walked in. She had short black hair which reached her collar bones and was dressed in all white. I looked down at her hands as she walked up to me.

I watched as she gently placed a towel and spare clothes in front of me. She didn't look up at me once.

"Y..you've got to help me." I whispered but she didn't reply. Instead she gave me a bow and turned. My lips quivered as I watched her walk towards the door.

She suddenly paused and looked at me. "joesonghabnida" she said before walking out.

I sat there in disbelief. Maybe he told her not to help me.

Why was he doing this!? What did he want from me?

I looked down at the freshly folded clothes. I ran my finger over the soft material of the dress. I can't wear this. It'll just show that I obeyed his orders. I looked down at my outfit. A frown appeared on my lips as I lifted the torn part of my favourite shirt. I couldn't wear this either! The rip exposed half my stomach.

I tilted my head when I saw a small white paper underneath the dress

I tilted my head when I saw a small white paper underneath the dress. I pulled it out and unfolded it.

* "If you don't like the dress you can pick another one. Everything in that room is yours...
*

I placed the paper on the bed and looked around the room. Everything was mine? I crawled out the bed and walked over to the huge wardrobe. It was hard to open at first because of the heavy door but I managed. My eyes widened when I looked inside. It was everything a girl would wish for.

My lips parted as I took in everything. T..this was all for me? Everything looked so new.... And expensive...

It was all in my size... But why...?

I slowly closed the wardrobe and leaned against it. My body felt so weak. My legs were sore from running and my nose felt as if I had broken it.

I looked over at the door when I heard a soft knock. I leaned off the wardrobe and slowly walked over to it. As I was about to open it they knocked again. I pulled the door handle and opened it. I looked down at the same woman who gave me the clothes.