• Chapter sixteen •

"Do you know what I want, Princess?" He said as he grabbed my jaw. I slowly got off my knees and stood up. I tilted my head, waiting for him to carry on. He suddenly leaned down to my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt his breath tickle the side of my neck. "My head buried in-between your legs." My eyes widened as I felt my body tense up. I immediately squeezed my thighs together to get rid of the uncomfortable wet feeling I had between my legs. "Your voice, scent, touch.... Everything about you drives me insane, princess." He whispered.

My eyes flickered shut as I felt his tongue drag up the side of my ear. "You pleasured me...now it's my turn." He mumbled. I flinched as he suddenly wrapped his arm around me and picked me up. He walked over to the edge of the bed and gently placed me down. "Lay back, princess." He said softly as he looked down at me. I obeyed him and slowly pushed myself back on the bed. I watched as he placed his knee between my legs and leaned down.

"I'm going to make you scream my name, Sae-mi." He mumbled against my ear. I felt butterflies erupt in the bottom of my stomach at the sound of my name. The way it rolled of his tongue. I had realised it was the first time he had ever said my name. It sounded so good in his mouth.

"You like how I say your name, don't you?" He whispered. My eyes flickered shut as he began trailing kisses down my neck. I felt his tongue brush against my sensitive skin every time he opened his mouth to kiss me. My eyes shot open when I felt him grip onto my shirt. Before I could say anything he tightened his grip and ripped my shirt open. I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I became exposed to him.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he immediately attacked my breasts with kisses. My fingers clenched his shoulders as I felt his kisses become more rougher on my breast. A shiver ran down my spine as his finger hooked onto the cup of my bra and slightly pulled it down. I bit my lip as his kisses went down my body.

"So soft." He mumbled onto my stomach. The vibration of his voice sent tingles down my body. A sound I didn't know I could make, escaped my lips as he began kneading my left breast. "How do I make you feel, princess" he breathed out. I felt his hot breath kiss my navel as he spoke. He suddenly grabbed the hem of my shorts and yanked me towards him. "What does it feel like?" He growled. My lips parted as he pressed his hardness against my weak entrance.

"Yoongi..." I moaned out.

"Yes...?"

"Fuck, I can feel your wetness through your pants, princess." He groaned out. I felt his hand reach down to the hem of my shorts. He suddenly sat up on his knees. My eyes opened as I looked up at him. "You're so beautiful." He said looking down at me. His thumb ran down the side of my hips as he pulled my shorts down my legs. His eyes didn't leave mine once.

I gulped as he bunched up my shorts in his hand and threw them over the bed. He leaned down. My eyes flickered down to his lips as they hovered over mine. "This is your punishment." He whispered causing me to look up at him. "But I think it's mine too." He continued. He suddenly got up and pulled the covers over my body.

I felt my heart drop. "P..punishment?" I repeated. "But yoongi i-"

"Say my name again and I'll have you bent over my knee." He growled. I immediately closed my mouth. He suddenly leaned down to my ear. "I'll have you either way." He whispered as he sucked on my ear lobe, before I could let out a moan he moved away. He was teasing me. I tired to hide the my disappointment.
~

After yoongi left the room I wasn't sure where he went. "My dear, you need to shower!" Boki exclaimed as I walked up to her. After yoongi left me in a hot mess, I had no choice but to put on a new shirt and act as if nothing happened. I looked down at myself. I guess I could've showered but something in me was stopping me. I didn't want to wash his kisses away. I gulped. "Sorry Boki, I'll go freshen up." I told her. She nodded at me. "Go I'll prepare a snack." She said before walking to the kitchen. I let out a small sigh and headed back upstairs.
~

The shower definitely helped. I felt so warm and fresh. I decided to put on something comfy because I didn't feel like getting dressed again. After five minutes of diving through clothes, I found something acceptable. It was this pretty white piece. The material was soft and looked expensive.

I was about to leave the room when I heard my stomach growl

I was about to leave the room when I heard my stomach growl. "Good thing Boki said she was going to make me a snack." I mumbled before opening the door. I took my time whilst walking down the hallway. I always admired all of it. I enjoyed the sound of my bare feet slapping against the cold marble floor. Once I reached the stairs, I froze.

"You haven't aged one bit!" A female voice boomed. My brows furrowed. Other than Boki and I, I haven't seen another female in the mansion. She sounded young and her voice had a beautiful accent to it. I slowly continued to walk down the stairs. I wanted to see who this beautiful voice belonged to.

"Boki?" I called out as I reached the last step.

"So, this is her."

My eyes darted to where the voice came from. My lips parted as I took her in. I could automatically tell the voice belonged to her.

She was beautiful. Angelic...

I watched as she walked up to me

I watched as she walked up to me. Her eyes roamed my body as she stopped in front of me. I couldn't help but feel insecure.

"How impolite of me to walk in without introducing myself. I looked down at her hand as she extended it.

"I'm Moon." She announced. "You must be the new maid. Am I correct?" She continued. She looked me up and down as if she was inspecting me.

My eyes widened as I immediately looked over at yoongi. He had his jaw clenched and he was starting at her hand in front of me. I gulped and slowly took her hand. "Sae-mi" I whispered.

"I know." She said before letting go. She gave me one last look before turning to yoongi. "If you've calmed down, perhaps we could finish our conversation from before." She said walking up to him.

conversation from before? Why didn't he tell me he saw her again? I looked over at Boki when she made a sound. "Shp." She waved her hand at me telling me to walk over to her. As I began to walk over to her I looked back at yoongi. He was looking everywhere except at me. It was as if he was avoiding my eye contact.

"We need to talk." Boki said as she grabbed my arm.