• Chapter nine •

• Yoongi's PoV •

I made sure the door closed behind me before pulling out my gun. "Where have you kept him?" I said cocking my gun. "This way. He hasn't exposed any information on the Russians yet, Boss. We've been trying but he isn't breaking." Lee-Rang explained as he led the way.

"Try harder." I said in a low tone. I wasn't here for anyone's bullshit. If he doesn't want to speak up then he's no use to me. When I entered the room I winced at the sound of a woman's cry. I turned my head to see a middle aged woman. My men held her down as she struggled to get out of their grip.

I raised my brow at Lee-Rang. "His wife, sir." I nodded and placed my gun on the table in front of me. "You know what happens to people who don't benefit me." I said, looking up at the hostage. I watched him clench his jaw.

"Her safety. Then I'll speak." He spat. His Russian accent was rich. I leant back in my chair and lifted my gun before pointing it at her chest. His eyes widened and he tried pulling out of my men's grip but he was too weak.

"Don't tell him anything! Don't worry about me!" She cried out. A smirk appeared on my lips as I faced her. "You're a brave one, aren't you?" I said bringing my gun to her throat.

"Don't touch her!" He exclaimed. I my clenched jaw. Before he could say anything else I turned my gun and shot him between his eyes.

"NO! YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU!?" She cried.

"Get rid of her." I said to the guard holding her. He nodded and pulled out his gun. Her screams were suddenly silenced as I heard the gunshot. I shoved my gun back into my belt and began walking to my office. Fucking Russians. I was pissed that I couldn't get anything out of him. There is still a fucker from my side feeding the Russians information and if I don't find out who it is soon, there will be problems.

~•~•~

•Unknown PoV•

"They're both dead."

I clenched my hand at the news.

"He won't stop until he finds me. We need to make sure no one exposes us. Kill everyone he suspects. We can't give him a opportunity to get closer to me." I said before cutting the call. I know he wasn't going to stop.

I'll have to stay one step ahead of him."

~•~•~•

• Sae-mi's PoV •

My chopsticks fell out of my hand as I flinched at the sound of the gunshot. I looked over at the black door. I remembered what he had told me. "No matter what you hear, never leave this room without me." I clenched the edge of the couch in my hand. What if he was the one who got hurt? My breathing became unsteady as I began to panic. If I was out there I would want someone to come and help me.

I stood up but immediately sat back down when I heard a second gunshot. I closed my eyes and pressed my hand against my chest in attempt to calm myself down. Be brave, sae-mi. Like your mum was. Be brave like your mum. I opened my eyes and slowly stood up. I stepped past the table in front of me and walked over to the door.

As I was about to grab the door handle, it was yanked open from the other side causing me to stumble forwards. "We're you going to leave?" He said looking down at me. I shook my head. "I..i heard a.."

"A what?" He said cutting me off. I stepped back as he walked in and closed the door behind him. I looked up at him when he locked it. "Is someone hurt?" I asked him. Before anything, others safety came first. "No-one is hurt, princess." He told me but I didn't believe him.

"D...did you kill someone?" I quietly asked. I fiddled with my fingers as I waited for his reply. "Is that what you think I did?" He asked in a low tone. I felt him step closer to me. "Look at me." He ordered. I slowly raised my head. "I..i know you're in the m..mafia, so I assumed.." I began but he cut me off...

"What else do you know?" He said leaning down. His jaw was clenched as he stared down at me. My eyes widened. I promised Boki I wouldn't expose her. I crouched down a little so there was more distance between us.

"N..nothing. I don't know anything..." I told him. He suddenly stepped away from me. I watched as he began walking backwards to the mini stand behind him. I watched as he reached behind and pulled out his gun. I almost choked on my own saliva. I've only seen them in movies. Never in real life.

"Do you know what happens to people who lie?" He said placing his gun on the stand. I hesitantly shook my head. My eyes were still on his gun. "They get punished." He said, causing me to look up at him.

"Come here." He said as he leaned against the door. Taking baby steps, I began walking up to him. When I was a few steps away from him he suddenly grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. Since I was taking baby steps, the sudden pull caused me to stumble forwards into him.

"How much time do you need, princess?" He mumbled. He leaned down into the crook of my neck. I flinched a little when I felt the tip of his cold nose brush against my skin. "I wanna do more than kiss you." He whispered into my ear. "m..more?" I repeated. What else was there? I mean, I wasn't that ignorant, I knew what sex was but I'm sure that wasn't what he meant. We couldn't possibly.... We...we can't.

"Hmm." He hummed into my neck. The vibration on his voice sent tickles down my body. I found my self leaning into his touch. "Do you know what I could do to you. To your body." He said bunching my hair in his hand. He gently pulled on it causing my head to lean to the side giving him more space. My eyes flickered shut as I felt his lips press against the side of my neck.

My lips parted slightly as I felt him drag his tongue up my neck to my ear. "How I could make you feel." He continued. I bit down on my lip as I felt him bite down on my ear lobe. Why was my body reacting to his in this way? Why was I responding!?.

I felt him slip his hand under my jumper. His thumb began moving in a circular motion on my navel. "Do you know what I really want?" He whisperer huskily into my ear. I shook my head.

Before he could reply there was a knock at the door. My eyes flickered open and I immediately backed away from him. I watched as he clenched his jaw. "O...open the door." I told him.

When he opened it there was this man in a black suit. I watched as he said something to yoongi causing him to clench his fist. He then turned around to me.

"We need to go."