• Chapter four •

I didn't want to open my eyes.

I was scared.

W..what if they kill me once they know I'm awake!?

I've been awake for the past two minutes but I couldn't build up the courage to open my eyes.

G...god knows what they did whilst I was unconscious.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I slowly opened my eyes. My brows furrowed as I reached for my head. It felt as if someone had continuously hammered my forehead. Once my eyes were open, I took in my surroundings.

I wasn't thrown in a dark corner. There was no bars locking me in, nor dead bodies. Instead I was in an enormous bedroom on a gigantic bed. I didn't even know they did beds in this size.

I had to give credit to the interior designer because the bedroom I was in was beautifully put together. It kinda gave me an old mansion vibe.

I looked down at myself and sighed in relief when I was still in my clothes. But where was I?

I pulled the heavy duvet over my body and crawled out of the bed. I flinched as my barefoot hit the cold marble floor. The bed was on a level, so I had to walk down two steps before I reached the main floor. When I reached the bottom, there was this huge red faux fur carpet, covering half the floor. When I looked up, my eyes widened. Above me hung a huge chandelier. The Crystals on it looked as if they were worth more than me.

 The Crystals on it looked as if they were worth more than me

I didn't belong here....

I walked over to the huge window and pulled the massive curtains. They were long, black and reached the floor. I winced when I saw the height I was at. There was no way I would survive that jump. I let out a sigh and looked over at the door.

I clenched the hem of my shirt in my hand as i walked over to the door. I slowly grabbed the enormous door handle which made my hand look tiny and turned it.

I felt Instant regret when I pulled open the door. In front of me stood two enormous men. There were both in black suits and had the same ear piece thing as the guy in the elevator, except they weren't wearing shades. They turned around as soon as I opened the door. I gulped as I looked up at them.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, we cant let you leave this room." The man on the right spoke. He had dark brown fluffy hair which rested on his forehead. They were both well built. They could snap me if half within a second.

Think fast, sae-mi!

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed, pointing behind them. They furrowed their brows and turned around.

Yes! Here's your chance!

I quickly took the opportunity and slipped between them.

"Hey!" They yelled.