• Chapter thirteen •

"I wonder if you taste the same.." He whispered huskily. 

"Yoongi..." I whispered. His grip on my hair tightened as he let out a throaty groan. "Say it again." He ordered. He clenched his jaw as he looked down at me. "S...say what..?" I asked him quietly.

"My name..." His breath kissed the skin of my neck as he spoke. "Y..yoongi." I breathed out. I bit down on my lip when he dug his fingers into the side of my hip.

"Now scream it." He growled. I felt his hand drop down to my thighs. "I wonder if you're a screamer." He mumbled into my ear. A small gasp escaped my lips when I felt his fingers brush over  my underwear.

"You're so wet" he said biting down on my ear lobe. W..wet?

"Y..you're drunk." I reminded him. He suddenly leaned away. I watched as a small smirk appeared on his lips. "Who said I was drunk?" I opened my mouth to reply but I was cut off by his hungry lips. "Moan for me." He said into my mouth.

My eyes immediately flickered shut when I felt his finger run down the lining of my underwear. I let out a small moan into his mouth as he began rubbing me through my underwear. I gripped onto his arms as he began rubbing me more aggressively. I had to pull away for air. My head flew back a little as the sudden pleasure overwhelmed me. "You like how I touch you, don't you, princess." He said into my neck. I bit my lip as the vibration of his voice sent tingles straight down to my core.

I suddenly grabbed his wrist. "W..what are you doing.." I choked out. My hand moved with his as he pleasured me in ways I could never imagine.

My eyes widened when he suddenly pushed aside my underwear and entered one of his fingers in me. I dug my nails into his wrist as he began to pump his fingers in and out of me. I rested my head on his chest as my breathing became unsteady.

"S..stop.." I breathed out.

I bit down my bottom lip to hold back my scream when he entered another finger in me. "Should I stop?" He teased. I let out a whimper as I felt myself going limp. I grabbed onto his shoulders.

"D..dont-" I began but he cut me off.

"Don't what?" He quietly asked.

"S..stop.." I breathed out. I felt my walls clench around his fingers as I came.

I leaned back on the counter when he pulled out of me. My eyes widened slightly as he slowly brought his fingers to his mouth. I felt blood rush up to my face as I watched him lick his fingers clean. I looked away, ashamed of what we had just done.

"E..everyone probably heard us." I choked out.

He suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards his chest.  "Let them." He said looking down at me.

"Princess, when I fuck you, I want everyone to hear your screams. They'll hear me fuck you ever fucking night till your body can't take it and I'm going to make them listen."

My lips parted as I stared up at him.

"Close your mouth, princess. Don't give me dirty thoughts." He breathed out. I didn't know what he meant but something told me to obey him.
~

• Yoongi's PoV •

I clenched my jaw when my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. With one hand still on her waist, I used my other to pull it out.

"Boss." lee-Rang announced once I accepted his call.

"We've found the traitor. We need you at the warehouse. Unless you want us to finish him." He explained. I clenched the phone in my hand.

"I'm coming." I told him.

I ended the call and looked down at her. Half of my anger and frustration faded away when she innocently glanced up at me.

"I have to go, sweetheart. You rest." I told her. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. Without giving her another glance I left the room.

"Im leaving. Nothing should happen to her." I warned the guard outside. He nodded and gave me a bow.
~

At the warehouse~

"Where is he?" I said in a low tone.

"This way." My men said. I followed him to a room where he was tied up. I clenched my jaw when I saw who it was.

"Remove his blindfold." I ordered as I sat in front of him.

I watched as he squinted his eyes when the sudden light hit his face. They widened when he saw me.

"I should've guessed it was you." I said as I pulled my gun out.

"Just kill me. You're wasting your time." He spat.

I let out a low chuckle. "I'm not going to kill you." I said placing my it on the table. "Yet." I added looking up at him.

"You're not going to get anything out of me." He cried.

"Tell me who you work for." I said looking down at my gun. "Once again, you're wasting your time." He repeated. He leaned forwards. "I wouldn't leave her side if I were you." He mumbled. I felt anger boil up in me. I raised my hands signalling my men to leave the room.

"What do you mean?" I asked irritated.

I clenched my jaw when he let out a laugh. "If she was mine, i'd never let her leave my sight."He said while licking his lips. I suddenly grabbed him by the collar and threw him over the table. He let out a groan as his back hit the concrete floor. I stepped over him and grabbed him by the shirt, lifting him up.

"One night. Give me one night with her and I'll tell you." He smirked.

My mind suddenly went blank. I dropped him and pulled out my gun and cocked it. Without thinking twice, I shot him between his eyes. I clenched my jaw when I didn't feel satisfied enough. Raising my gun again, I used all my bullets. I watched as his body jerked up everytime I shot him in the head.

"Clean this fucking mess up!" I yelled.

My men immediately came through the door and dragged his dead body away.

"He was the only one who knew" Lee-Rang said from behind me. I turned my head so I could see him from the corner of my eye.

"I'll find out who they are by myself. Next time you find someone, shoot them in the fucking head." I told him.
~

• UnKnown PoV •

"Boss they killed him."

I clenched my jaw. He was the only one providing me with information.

"It's too late now. I'll have to do it myself."  I didn't wait for his reply as I cut the call.

I guess it's time we meet, yoongi...

It's been a while....
~•~•~

• Yoongi's PoV •

They can't hide behind my men forever.

I filled my gun with new bullets and shoved it into the back of my belt.

"We'll meet soon..."