• Chapted eleven •

"Any recommendations?" I asked, facing the books. I knew he wasn't going to communicate with me but I wanted to try.

"I've never read any."

I turned when I heard Yoongi's voice. The guard wasn't there anymore, it was only us in the library. "Oh" I whispered. I watched as he leaned off the door frame and began walking up to me. My brows furrowed slightly when he walked past me. My eyes followed him to see him to the shelf that was behind me.

"Such a big library and you haven't read one book?" I said.

He pulled out a small red book and looked down at it. It had this beautiful golden spine. "It's not for me." He said, making me look up at him.

"Not for you?" I repeated. He nodded and handed me the red book. "I made this library for you." He said looking down at me. My eyes widened. "All this?" I choked out.

"You know so much about me." I whispered. I ran the tip of my finger against the golden spine of the book. "I don't know anything about you." I told him. Yes, Boki had told me the basics but if he was really going to keep me here I at least wanted to know the real him. The real reason I'm here. I wanted to hear it all from him.

"There's nothing to know." He said taking the book from my hand. I watched as he put it back on the shelf. "Why won't you tell me anything!?" I cried out. It was all starting to frustrate me. I let out a small scoff in disbelief as he ignored me and began walking towards the door.

"T..theres a man who wants to take me!" I exclaimed causing him to halt. I clenched my fist. I promised Boki not to say anything. I wasn't sure if he was meant to know but it was too late now. This was my only way in getting explanations.

"W..when you were gone. This man came. He said he knew I w..was here." I continued. My eyes flickered down to his now clenched fist. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me.

"Yoongi!" I called out when he didn't respond.

"You want to know the real me?" He asked in a low tone. I watched as he slowly turned around to face me. "I wont tell you..." He mumbled. His cold stare had me frozen on my spot. My head tilted up as he came closer to me. A small gasp left my lips as he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. He leaned down till his lips brushed against my ear.

"I'll show you instead." He whispered.

Before I could say anything he harshly pressed his lips against mine. He pushed his weight on me causing me to stumble back against the shelf. I let out a whimper when he bit down on my bottom lip. I could have sworn I tasted blood. He suddenly placed his arm above my head as he held onto the shelf behind me. "Open your mouth, princess." He mumbled on my lips. When I shook my head he brought his thumb to my bottom lip and gently pulled it down. I tried pushing him back when I felt his tongue aggressively push past my clenched teeth.

He worked his mouth against mine as he deepened the kiss. It was as if he was taking out all his frustration on me. He suddenly wrapped his hand around my throat and titled my head even more up. I felt his thumb run down my jawline as the rest of his fingers had a firm grip of my neck. He slowly pulled away with my bottom lip still in his mouth.

"This is nothing compared to what else I can do to you." He mumbled against my lips. Before he pulled away he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I looked up at him when he leaned away. My eyes fell on his lips which were covered with some of my blood and there was a little on his chin. I reached up to my bottom lip and brushed my finger against it.

"Want me to kiss it better?".

I looked up at him in disgust. I pushed him away from me and slipped past him. I couldn't help but let my tears fall as I ran out the library. I always thought i'd find my true love the way they did in romance novels. The way the kissed. The cheesy yet sweet lines they'd say. It was all so beautiful. Deep down I knew they were just one of my fantasies...fantasies he crushed. Romance novels were nothing but a bundle of lies and he helped me realise that.
~

• Yoongi's PoV •

"He knows I will kill him if he tries to take her away." I said clenching my fist. "Boki, you know what she means to me." I continued. She slowly placed her hand on my fist. "You think I don't know that? Let me talk to him. He'll listen to me." She said looking up at me.

"He wont. He's stubborn." I said pulling my hand away from hers. "I want to kill him." I growled slamming my fist on the table.

"Yoongi!" She called out as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

The only reason I haven't killed Roman was Boki. After my parents died, Boki raised me as one of her own. She was like mother to me and I couldn't kill her only son.

"I wont do that to you." I told her softly.

I reached up to her face and wiped her tear away. "He's protected, don't worry." I told her. After Roman left, I made sure he had some sort of protection for the sake of Boki.

"What about sae-mi?" She sniffled.

"Yoongi, not everyone is like Moon. Don't force yourself on her. She isn't like her." She told me. I clenched my jaw at the sound of her name. "I know." I said looking down at the table.

"Go apologise. She hasn't eaten dinner." She said pushing my hair away from my eyes. I looked up at her. She tilted her head towards the door signaling me to go. I slowly stood up from the table and walked out the kitchen.
~
As I reached her door Cha-Hyeon gave me a bow before walking away. I remembered the excited look she had on her face when she saw him earlier. Why was she so happy to see him?

I grabbed the door knob and slowly opened her door. As I entered my eyes darted to the bed. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked up to her. I looked down at her peaceful face. She had fallen asleep without eating. I sighed and kneeled down in front of her. Her lips were still swollen and there was some dried blood on her bottom lip.

"I'm sorry, princess" I whispered. I reached up to her face and gently ran my thumb across her lip. "I wont ever do it again." I said as I leaned down and placed a light peck on her lips.
~

"Why didn't you bring her?" Boki asked as I left her room. "She fell asleep." I told her. "Shall I prepare your dinner?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I'm not eating tonight."