• Chapter twenty three •

"I won't let you." He said before pressing his lips harshly against mine. His hand held my waist down against the wall while the other still held my throat.

"S...stop. " I choked out. "I don't want it"

His grip on me tightened as he pushed my head down. His lip motions began more aggressive as he devoured my lips. I felt his hands reach down to the hem of my shirt. "I'll make you want it." He growled against my lips. My body jerked forwards as he bunched up my shirt in his hand.

"Yoongi, don't." I whimpered. Before I could try to stop him, he pulled my shirt with force causing it to tear in half.

He finally disconnected our lips but he didn't move away. "You can do it with him, so you can do it with me."

I felt a tear escape as I listened to his words. I suddenly gathered all my strength and pushed him away.

"Get out." I said in a small voice. I looked up at him with blurry vision.

"I said, get out!"

I walked up to him and began pushing at his chest. "Go!" I repeated, but he didn't move. He just stood there. I was about to push him again when he grabbed my hands.

"Get on the bed." He said causing me to pause. When I didn't move he twisted my wrist in his hand. A small cry left my lips.

"I said get on the fucking bed" he growled.

"Don't do this." I said with a shaky voice. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head to his face.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with you." He said looking down at me. "Because you belong to me...and I fuck what's mine."

He leaned down and began placing kisses on the side of my neck. My eyes flickered shut when I felt his tongue flick over my sensitive spot. I bit my lips to stop a moan from escaping. He worked his way down my neck and my hands ran up his arms to the nape of his neck. I pulled on the roots of his hair when I felt him take my skin between his teeth.

"Tell me you want me." He mumbled against my skin. A shiver ran down my spine as the vibration of his voice sent tingles straight to my core. I felt the tips of his fingers run under my skirt. His finger wrapped around the side of my underwear as he began pulling them down.

My eyes suddenly opened and I pushed him away. As I was about to step back I tripped over my underwear and fell back on the bed.

I looked up when I saw him bend down. I watched as he picked up my underwear and shoved it in his back pocket.

"He's right." He said walking closer to me.

"You are, just a fuck toy"

I looked up at him in disbelief. He leaned down my to my level so his fists were leaning against the bed beside my thighs.

"But you're my fuck toy"

He suddenly separated my thighs and ran his hand between my legs. My eyes flicked shut when I felt his finger run over my throbbing core. I bit my lip as my head flew back.

"Yoongi." I breathed out when I felt his finger separate my lips.

"Still so fucking tight." He groaned as I felt him slip a finger in me. I grabbed onto his shoulders as he began working his fingers in me. "You feel so good around my fingers." He mumbled into my neck.

A loud moan escaped my lips when he added a finger.

I couldn't believe I was letting him touch me like this! Why must I be so weak!?.

"Your sweet moans..." He whispered into my neck. I felt him take my skin between his lips as he nibbled on my neck. The sensation he made me feel was indescribable