• chapter eight •

"Princess?" He softly called out.

I slowly looked up at him. I couldn't help but let my eyes drop down to his lips. Those were the first pair of lips I had ever kissed. Why did I feel as if he had just taken away a spoon of innocence from me.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked looking down at me.

I slowly nodded my head. "Good." He announced. He leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on my cheek. "Get some rest." He mumbled before leaning away. He called a guard to escort me back to my room. "Go with him." He said tilting his head towards Hyeon who had just entered. I gave him a small nod and walked towards the doors. As I reached Hyeon I turned around. I watched as he aggressively tore his hand through his hair as he looked down at the floor.

"Hello, Hyeon." I quietly greeted him as I faced him again. He gave me a small nod. My brows furrowed as I tried to keep up with him. Since he was really tall, I had to run to keep up with his walk. "do you mind slowing down." I said from behind.

He immediately slowed down. A small smile appeared on my lips as I walked beside him. "Don't you ever get tired?" I asked looking up at him. "No, ma'am." He replied. I nodded my head. "Do you own any other clothes?" I asked looking down at his suit.

"Yes ma'am, I do." He replied in a monotonous tone. "Do you hate me after trying to run away?" I said stopping in front of my door.

"I can't hate you, ma'am." He replied. He looked down at me for a split second before looking up at the door behind me.

"Why not?" I said.

"Good night, ma'am" he said cutting my question off.

"Will you be out here all night?" I said opening my door. He gave me another short nod.

"don't worry, I'll ask him to give you a break." I gave him a small smile. I knew he tried to hide it but I saw the end of his lip curve up.

"Good night." I said before closing the door.
~

Sae-mi's outfit <3^

Sae-mi's outfit <3^

"Don't touch anything. Don't talk to nor look at anyone. Don't leave his side." Boki said handing me a little bag of packed food. It was the next morning and turned out that Boki had made a point of how he couldn't keep me locked in the house. So, today was going to be my first day out of this house. None of them told me where I was going but hopefully it doesn't get me killed.

"He Is waiting for you outside." Lee-Rang announced from behind us. I turned around and nodded. "Remember my rules." Boki warned. I nodded before I followed after him.

My eyes widened when I walked outside. I was right. The mansion was magnificent from the outside. I looked over at the line of cars in front of me.

"Choose one." He suddenly said from behind me. I jumped a little and turned around to see yoongi in all black. Did he only wear black? His hair was gelled and his sleeves were rolled up, exposing his expensive watch and sleeve of tattoos.