• Chapter fifteen •

• Yoongi's PoV •

"Where too, boss?" Lee -Rang asked as he pulled out of the mansion. "Min's Organisation." I mumbled whilst looking out the window. I looked up at her window before the mansion disappeared behind trees. I didn't want to leave her. I hated her not being with me. I let out a sigh and leaned my head against the headrest of the seat.
~
We arrived half an hour later. The Min's Organisation was the landscraper I owned after my father. It was the one I took my princess to. I slammed my car door shut and began walking to the entrance. It was 5 am and I was running on no sleep. No one better fuck with me today. After exiting the elevator, I made my way to my office. Despite being the Mafia leader, I was also responsible for my father's company and have been since I was five. As I entered my office I was hit by strong perfume. Who the fuck was in here. My eyes darted to my chair at the desk in the front of the room. It was spun around towards the open view. I could tell it was a female because of the hair and shoes.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growled.

"Tut, tut. That isn't a way to speak to your fiancee."

My body tensed as I immediately recognised the voice."Who let you in?" I asked in a low tone. I watched as she stood up from the chair, her back still facing me. "I missed this view." She sighed. I clenched my fists.

"I missed you." She said finally facing me. I clenched my jaw as she looked up at me. She hadn't changed a bit. Her style, looks, scent...everything was the same.

Image of Moon^

Image of Moon^

"How have you been, Yeobo?" (Sweetheart, darling)
She said walking up to me. She placed her hand on my chest and adjusted my buttons. I grabbed her wrists and ripped her hands off of me causing her to stumble back. "Don't call me that." I warned. Her eyes widened in shock.

"That's right. I'm not your fiancee anymore. " she said straightening her posture. "Replaced me already?" She said looking up at me. I took a step towards her. "How can someone who never had a place in my life be replaced?" I said looking down at her. Her small pout suddenly turned into a seductive smirk. She leaned forward. "Maybe I can remind you what place I had in your life." She whispered. I felt her hand press against my chest as she slowly began to drag her hand down to my belt. "Remember how I made you feel?" She whispered. Before she  could touch my dick I clenched her arm and pushed her against the table. I grabbed her by the throat and held her. "Why are you here, Moon?" I growled.

"I like it when you're mad." She purred. "I still remember when you fucked me on this very tabl-" I pressed my fingers into her throat causing her to whimper. "Don't play fucking games with me." I told her. "Let go...I'll tell y..you." She chocked out. I let go of her and stepped back. I watched as she rubbed her throat.

"We still have deals, yoongi." She stated. "we're in the Mafia. We made agreements." she continued. "What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth.