•Chapter twenty two•

"Y

"Y..you're wasting your time! L..let me go!" I pushed past him and began sprinting for my life. I didn't know where I was going but I had to be heading somewhere. Somewhere away from him. I turned back when I heard him yell for guards. I cursed at myself for planning an unexpected run. First of all, I had no idea where I was going and second of all, there was now perhaps three large men running after me.

I was about to face forwards again when my body collided with something more like someone. I was hit with their strong cologne as the side of my face made contact with their chest. He, on the other hand, wasn't affected as I was the only one who fell.

I winced as my butt smacked against the cold marble floor.

I flinched hard when I suddenly heard a gunshot. I gasped and turned around when I heard one of the guard's body drop. I bit my lip when the other two men began charging but they were shot down too within a second. My head immediately snapped back as I looked up at the man in front of me holding a gun.

My eyes widened. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel relieved or scared. I watched as he lowered his eyes to me.

"Miss me, princess?"

I opened my mouth to reply but I was cut off.

"Here already?" I turned around again when I heard Roman walk up behind me. A smirk appeared on his face when his eyes landed on me. "I didn't even get to fuck her yet."

My eyes widened when I heard yoongi cock his gun.

"And you never fucking will." Yoongi growled. Before he could raise his gun at roman I quickly stood up and held his gun in my hands.

"Don't shoot him." I said looking up at him. I watched as his jaw tightened. He looked up at roman then back at me.

"Move." He growled but I shook my head.

"You've killed enough people." I told him.

"I think she's under my charm. Perhaps our kiss did something." I didn't dare to look at yoongi. With my hands still wrapped around his gun, I turned around. He was looking at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Take her away." Yoongi said in a low tone.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me aside causing me to trip into Lee-Rang's arms.

"Apologies, Ma'am. The car is waiting."

I looked back at yoongi as lee-Rang began pulling me towards the door.

"Yoongi, stop!" I yelled.

"Yoongi!" I exclaimed before Lee-Rang took me away. I could no longer see them as I was now surrounded by more of yoongi's men and cars.

"Get in, ma,' am." He said as he opened the car door for me. I looked up at him. His eyes were begging me to just obey his orders. I bit my lip before getting into the car. Once I was in, he shut the door and got in the driver's seat.