• Chapter six •

• yoongi's PoV •

I watched her faint into my arms.

"I'm sorry, princess." I sighed and placed a small kiss on her forehead. I grabbed her legs and held her back as I carried her bridal style to the bed. This wasn't the room she was in before, it was a spare room. Gently placing her on the bed, I pulled the blanket over her.

"I didn't want to do it this way either." I said sitting down next to her. "But I will do everything in my power to protect you." I said looking at her face. She looked so peaceful. Even though I knew she wasn't.
~

• sae-mi's PoV •

"Am I allowed to know your name?" I asked looking at her.

After I fainted four hours ago, I woke up to the woman who gave me the clothes. She's been taking care of me ever since.

"Boki" she replied.

I smiled slightly at her.

"Yeppeun ileum." I said making her smile.

"Gamsahabnida" she said before walking over to the bathtub.

"Get in ma'am. It's warm enough." She said dipping her hand in the water.

"Call me sae-mi, please." I told her.

She hesitated but nodded.

I stopped her before she could walk out the bathroom. "Is he here?" I quietly asked.

She shook her head. "He is rarely at home. He is a really busy man but he'll be back for dinner." She said with a smile.

I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. I watched as she closed the door behind her. I let out a sigh and walked over to the huge mirror. My nose had a little bump and a small bruise had formed around my eyes due to the impact my nose had. I stripped out of my old clothes and got in the bath. My body immediately relaxed when it hit the warm water.

I didn't take too long in the bath. After washing myself I got out and changed into the clothes Boki lay out for me. She told me to go straight to the kitchen after I got dressed. Before my bath, Boki gave me a small mansion tour. I had to admit, everything was so beautiful. There was also this huge library. It was bigger than any library I've ever been to.

Boki promised me after lunch she'll show me the garden. She said that was her favourite part of the whole mansion. After getting dressed I went straight to the kitchen, like I was told too. The presence of tall men in black suits in almost every corner still made me uncomfortable, I didn't know how Boki put up with it.

Was it like this all the time? Maybe she was used to it and the thought of all of them carrying a gun.

I remembered when he made me feel his gun. I remembered the amount of fear I felt in that moment.

"You hungry?"

I looked up at Boki. I gave her a smile and nodded. I walked over to the small table in the kitchen. I didn't feel like going to the huge dinning area. My eyes widened when she placed a plate in front of me.

It was a whole plate full of Ddukbokki.