• Chapter twenty eight •

• Yoongi's PoV •

"I'm surprised it took you that long just to find us." She said as she poured a drink.

"I'm not here for her." I told her. I leaned off the door frame and walked up to her. She raised a brow. "I'm here for you." I said looking down at her.

"What? Are you going to kill me?" She said with a fake pout. I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Now, why would I do that?" I mumbled into her neck. I used my hand to push her hair to the side, exposing her neck. She suddenly pulled out her gun and pressed it against my chest.

"What are you trying to do?" She said, pressing it harder against my chest. I let out a chuckle and grabbed her gun. "You were right." I said pulling the gun out of her hand and throwing it on the table. "I never wanted her." I said, caressing her cheek.

"So you've finally come to your senses." She said with a smirk. "In fact, the day I saw you in my office, I knew I wanted you back"

I leaned down and brushed my lips over her ear. "You don't know how much I resisted." She let out a small moan when I kissed her sensitive spot. I felt her hands run up my arms to the nape of my neck.

"Hmm, yoongi..." She breathed out.

"Hmm." I hummed against her neck.

While my lips distracted her, I reached behind my back and pulled out a knife.

"But it's always been my princess." I mumbled.

I felt her pause.

Before she could move, I stepped back and drove my knife through her stomach.

She let out a gasp and held onto my shoulders. I watched as her lips began quivering and tears formed in her eyes.

"F..fuck you." She chocked out.

I smirked. "You already have." I whispered.

She let out another gasp when I pulled the knife out. She fell back on the table. I was about to walk away and leave her there when she stopped me.

"She's pregnant." She said making me pause.

"My men probably raped the fuck out of her." She laughed.

I clenched my fists.

"That thing in her stomach is de-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I picked up her gun and pulled the trigger.

I dropped the gun and stared down at her dead body.

I leaned against the wall and groaned into my hands.

I need to find Sae-mi...
~•~•~

sae-mi's PoV •

"Did you have any relationships with Moon?" I asked looking up at him. "You mean, have I slept with her?" He said with a raised brow.

I slowly nodded. He let out a sigh. "Hmm, I have." He confessed.

"Why?"

"Because I was horny and she was there." He said in a low tone. I could tell he didn't like the topic but I wanted to know.

"She was with Yoongi, Roman!" I said tugging on his hand. He gave me a blank look. "No, she was just using him. So, I used her." He shrugged.

"Besides, the sex was shit. She couldn't even suck me o-"

"O...okay. I don't need to know the details." I said cutting him off.

I looked forward when we suddenly stopped. "What happened?" I asked looking around. I looked at him when he didn't respond. My brows furrowed when I saw he was looking at something behind me. Before I could turn around, he pulled my arm in the other direction.