• Chapter ten •

"We need to go." He told me. Based on his tone I immediately obeyed and put on my shoes. I had no idea what that man had told him but the sudden mood change suggested that it was probably something important. Once I put my shoes on, he grabbed my hand and we walked out his office. We didn't go alone this time. This time a guard came with us. Once we stepped out the elevator we walked to his car. The man who wore the white gloves handed yoongi the keys and we got in.

The first half of the car ride was silent and it was slowly eating me away. "I..is everything okay?" I asked as I looked over at him. His eyes were fixed on the road and his jaw was clenched. I gulped.

"Nothing is wrong, princess." He finally said. "Nothing you need to worry about." He continued. I slowly nodded and looked out the window. If I didn't have to worry about it I won't. I knew deep down I wanted to know but I also didn't want to get him mad.

He drove way faster than before so we reached the mansion within half an hour. "You won't see me till dinner. " he told me as he opened his door. Lee-Rang opened my door and I got out. I watched as he got into a huge black jeep along with other men and immediately drove off.

I looked up at Lee-Rang. "Why didn't you go?" I asked. "He told me to stay here and look after you." He said extending his arm out signaling me to walk forward.
~

"Did you finish your food? Boki asked as I walked in with Lee-Rang. I gave her a nod. "it was so delicious!" I told her. She smiled at me. "I will prepare your bath." She said as she turned. I took off my shoes and followed after her.

"Boki..." I dragged as I sat on the edge of the bathtub. "Hmm." She hummed as she checked the water temperature. "Has yoongi killed people?" I asked, looking down at the water. "Yes, but they were all bad people." She replied. "Enough talk. Get in, I'll get your clothes." She said walking over to the door. I waited for the door to close before stripping out of my clothes.
~
Even though I wanted to stay in for longer I came out within half an hour and got dressed. I was about to open my door when I heard an unfamiliar voice. I pulled my hand away from the door and leaned against it so I could hear properly.

"You shouldn't be here. Leave." I heard Boki say.

"Why? Is there someone here that I shouldn't know of?" A man replied. I couldn't recognise the voice. "Maybe I should go look around, besides I haven't been here in ages." He continued. My eyes widened slightly when his voice became more clearer and louder as if he was walking up the stairs.

"You know he won't want you here. Why do this to yourself? Why must you always push limits with him?" Boki cried out. All I knew what that this man was unwanted here by both Boki and Yoongi but who was he? Why did Boki sound as if he knew him?

I looked down at the door handle. Maybe just a peak. I'm sure no one would notice. His voice had a hint of a Russian accent. He sounded young.

"I know she is here." He said causing me to back away from the door. Was he talking about me? No, he couldn't be. I flinched when I heard Boki yell.

"Enough! You need to leave.!" She exclaimed. He let out a chuckle. Why was he laughing?  "You're scared he might do something to me, aren't you?" He said. I heard his shoes click against the marble. I knew they weren't Boki's because she was wearing slippers. "I'll be back but I won't be leaving empty handed." After he said that there was silence. I placed my hand on the door knob when I heard cars drive off. I slowly opened it and stuck my head out.  My brows furrowed when Hyeon wasn't in front of my door.

I closed the door behind me and headed towards the stairs. "Boki?" I called out when I saw her standing at the bottom of the stairs. She was staring at the open door of the mansion. She glanced up at me when a guard shut the door. She smiled up at me. "Come, dear." She said waving her hand at me. I nodded and headed down towards her.

"Umm. Boki, who was that other person you were just talking to?" I asked looking at her. I watched the colour drained from her face. Her smile immediately disappeared. "How much did you hear?" She asked me.

"I.. I didn't mean to listen, I just-" I began but she cut me off.

"It's alright, dear. I would've been worried if you didn't hear anything." She said with a weak smile. "Are you alright?" I said placing a hand on her shoulder. She nodded. "Yes, but promise me to never speak of this. If yoongi finds out it will be because I told him, understood?" She told me. I instantly nodded. "I won't." I assured her.

"Umm, Boki?" I called out as she began walking to the kitchen. I followed after her. "Can I ask you a question?" I said as I pulled out a chair from the kitchen island. She nodded. "When he said he knows she is here, did he mean me?" I asked. She paused before turning around to the sink. "I can't tell you anything, dear. Just know it isn't someone or something you should spend your time worrying about. Yoongi won't let anything happen to you." She said causing me to furrow my brows.

"So he wants to hurt me?" I said wide eyed. I turned around when I heard the guard clear his throat.

"Any suggestions for dinner?" Boki announced. I was taken back at how fast she changed the subject. "Oh...uh anything. I don't mind." I told her. She nodded and began washing vegetables.

I didn't want to ask yoongi about it and I know Boki won't open up to me. I wanted to know who he was.

"Boki can I go to the library?" I asked standing up from my chair. "Yes, just don't wander off." She warned.

"Are you coming?" I asked the guard behind me. I frowned when he didn't reply. Hyeon was the only one who spoke to me. I let out a sigh and walked out the kitchen. I knew he was walking behind me.  As I was about to pass the mansion door, it opened. A smile appeared on my lips when I saw Hyeon walk in along with other guards.

"Hyeon!" I yelled with a smile on my face. I felt as if he was my only friend here.

My smile immediately dropped when I saw yoongi walk in from behind him. I watched as he raised a brow at me. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I faced forwards and carried on walking towards the library. I really wanted my guard for today to be swapped with Hyeon. I had forgotten he had to go with yoongi. The guard behind me looked mean.

A huge smile appeared on my lips when I reached the library.