As the others nodded, as hagakure and satou entered the shouji door first as the others wait. 

~

"Look ! I think that's the prison !" Hagakure whispere-yelled as she pointed at a black door that has an amount of locks. 

satou nodded and broke the locks in one punch, as they saw a weak injured Momo being cuffed to the wall. 

"MOMO !" Hagakure said, as satou report to Sanemi.

"We found Momo, but Tsuchiro's not here..." Staou said as gasp was heared from the other line. 

"You two get her here, I just sent agatsuma and hashibira in from roaming. Acid girl and red head will go search for tsuchiro" Sanemi said. 

They both bring Momo carefully to the shouji door. 

~

"K-k-kaigaku ?" Zenitsu stuttered gripping his blade as he saw his former bully. 

"Why hello zenitsu...." Kaigaku said, as he was sitting upside down. 

~

"H-help... Please... HELP ! HELP ! LET ME GO !" Inosuke, mina and kirishima heard. 

Inosuke detected it, and ran toward its direction with mina and kirishima following him. 

He busted into a room, where they saw....

Tsuchiro getting raped by the uppermoon two...

"GYAAAAAHHHH !! LET HER GO !" Inosuke shouted running towards its direction pushing Douma away from the crying tsuchiro. 

"Oh my goodness, it's okay chiro... Your safe... Your safe..." Mina said as kirishima being the gentleman he is, Gave his haori to the naked tsuchiro. 

As he helped to cover them up to fled, "tsuchiro was being raped by uppermoon two when we saw her" mina informed.

"WHAT ?! BRING HER HERE ! WHEN YOU FINISH TO FLED, GET INOSUKE OUT OF THERE !" Muichiro shouted. 

As on the other side, he was entering the shouji door. he ran to the GPS location of mina. 

When he saw tsuchiro he teared up, "nee-san..." He said as he carried her on his back .

"You get inosuke and red head out, find zenitsu while you can" Muichiro said to mina as she nodded and ran from the way she came from. 

~

Tsuchiro was still wearing kirishima's haori, as she was being escorted by the kakushi's. 

Sanemi and Muichiro was shocked when Zenitsu brings them an arrested uppermoon, the new uppermoon six who replaced daki and gyutaro. 

When they asked how can he arrested him, he only rambled :

"I-i don't know ! I sleep for some time and when I woke up he was cuffed and unconscious !"

They ignored the part when he was sleeping and suprisingly praise him. 

~

When Tsuchiro and the others were back, she and Momo was immediately treated there. 

Deku was pale when he saw his sister, and was informed that she was raped. 

He stood beside her waiting for her conciousness, like how she does to him .

Muichiro and yuichiro often to check up on her, and the others as well. 

Bakugou was shocked and upset when the word cames to him, he swore on his life he will kill the uppermoon himself when he encountered him. 

Tanjiro was training with rengoku when the word came to him .

He and nezuko admired tsuchiro, she lets them train in her estate and welcomed them when the others didn't. 

He trained harder so he can defeat the kizuki's and end the war. 

The hashira's was still occupied in the theory of mitsuri's and the twins marks but adding up to Tsuchiro's rape , it cause them to worry will tsuchiro retire or continue .

Since uzui almost retired because of the red district attack, but stayed since he knew the war was almost over.

They need any help they can get, the presence of aizawa there was a major help for them since he was training the lower ranks. 

While eri now can control her quirk and is a great help in healing the fatal Injuries. 

She has healed uzui's almost loose arm, and rengoku's eye. She managed to reduce the disease of their principal, which the principal returned with a special haori and place for her at Kimetsu. 

~

"Midorya hasn't eaten yet .." todoroki said as he, iida and ochako was outside Tsuchiro's door. 

"The tokito twins either...." Uraraka said.

"we should give them their food..." iida said as he was carrying a tray of three bowls of Udon. 

"I think you shouldn't interfere them" a stern voice said as they looked at the figure who spoke to them, giyuu tomioka. 

"They almost lost a sister figure in their life, it's natural for them to react this way" he said. 

"Yes, but they haven't eaten for days giyuu-san. Doesn't that worry you ?" Todoroki asked. 

"Then just use Tsuchiro's trick, tell the twins that when she wakes up they wouldn't get cuddles and kisses from her since they haven't eaten yet.  And for midoriya you could say, tsuchiro will be upset" giyuu said. 

As the three lightened up, "that..... Might work..." Uraraka said as iida already busted into the room. 

"IF YOU DON'T EAT TSUCHIRO WILL BE UPSET MIDORYA !" iida pointed to Deku. 

"AND TSUCHIRO WILL BE UPSET TO YOU TOO UNTIL SHE WON'T GIVE CUDDLES AND KISSES TO YOU TOO TOKITO !" Uraraka added. 

As the three widened their eyes, and took the ball and started to eat. 

But little did they know, someone's eyelids were starting to open. 

Tsuchiro opened her eyes, and saw thin looking tokito and her brother, they looked like they haven't eaten for days.

Which was true, but she didn't know.

"Ara~ ara~ why are you so thin ?" Tsuchiro said as all sounds from the room was silent. 

"TSUCHIRO !/ NEE-SAN !"