"Kacchan, have you seen nii-san and some others ?" She asked. 

"No, Deku and the others went to the other side" bakugou said.

"Are the others okay ?" Todoroki asked. 

"Yes, no serious injuries. You two go out of here, the kakushi's should have arrived by now" tsuchiro said to the two .

"Muichiro, you deliver Tanjiro out" tsuchiro said as Muichiro nodded and supported tanjiro. 

"Mitsuri and giyuu, we need to find the others. Iam afraid that the broken roofs are going to fall on them" tsuchiro said as the two nodded. 

~

They found Deku, uraraka and iida, "mitsuri, giyuu you guys lead them out" tsuchiro instructed. 

"Huh ? Won't you be coming with us ?" Uraraka asked. 

"I need to go somewhere, and tomioka-san, hold my haori for me" tsuchiro said as she handed him her haori.

Giyuu knew when she asked someone to hold her haori, that means she's doing something dangerous. 

"Tsuchiro don't do anything reckless" giyuu sternly said.

"If you haven't realised yaoyorozu is not here yet..." Tsuchiro said. 

"M-maybe she's outside ?" Mitsuri asked. 

"No, iam going to get back later on. Just go.... I'll search for yaoyorozu..." Tsuchiro said as she unseath her blade and slashed the door that goes directly out. 

"If iam gone for a few days, do NOT search for me... Unless I send for help...." Tsuchiro said as she felt something bad was waiting for her. 

As she ran towards the rumbles of the swordman office. 

~

She was searching from rumbles to rooms to halls, when she heard muffled sounds. 

She ran towards it to find a shouji door, floating in mid air. 

She slowly opens it and opened her wings as she goes to her fighting stance. 

"Yaoyorozu ?" She asked. 

"Afe you here ?" She asked. 

As more muffled sounds was heard, and also was a slash .

"Ara~ ara~ what do we have here ?"

A familiar voice said before she can react she passed out. 

~

"Where's tsuchiro nee-san ? I thought she's with you" muichiro asked as the kakushi's was treating him .

"She went to search for momo... She should be back by now..." Deku said.

~

Minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks and Tsuchiro is still out there. 

They begun to worry, rengoku and uzui was fully healed and is back in attending missions. 

They were informed about their butterflies disappearances and was worried again. 

Tsuchiro on the other hand was locked beside yaoyorozu, their hands were chained to the walls and their clothes were ripped.

The last time they ate was 5 days ago, they both supported each other's mentality. 

Their blood was sucked each day, yaoyorozu's blood consist of her quirk was needed in their experiment.

As Tsuchiro's blood was needed as a neutral conductor, they both healed each other's scars when they can.

They can't send help since they concluded that the place where they are being experimented is a place that was being controlled by someone. 

There was no windows, the doors was always locked, and if someone came to check up on them, the door always change .

The daily offer for tsuchiro was too marry Douma, and she was free. 

With tsuchiro snapped with,

"YOU KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE ! YOU KILLED NEE-SAN ! YOU KILLED KANAE KOCHOU !"

She cried, she didn't move on from her sister's death at all .

As Momo can only sooth her, they were waiting for a chance to get help or flew free. 

But the chance Haven't come to them yet, and for them it was one in a million chance for them to flee or even send help. 

~

"Chiro-chaaaan~" a familiar voice said. 

As Douma came to their cell with their annual stock of food. 

"Here you go chiro-chan and chiro-chan's Friend !" Douma said. 

He gave them the food, "now chiro-chan do you want to marry me yet ?" Douma asked. 

Then tsuchiro got an idea, it's not the best one, but they both can be free.

"One date.... I'll give one chance..." Tsuchiro said as douma's eyes lit up as Momo's widened in shock.

"YAAAY ! CHIRO-CHAN IS GOING TO MARRY ME !" Douma cheered hugging her.

"I said one... Only one..." Tsuchiro said pushing him away. 

"I'll make the best experience for you tsuchiro-chan !" Douma cheered. 

~

"Why did you take the offer ?!" Momo asked. 

As tsuchiro huffed, "i can send help by one Butterfly, can you make a paper and pen ?" Tsuchiro asked .

"I-i can try..."

~

'dear others,

HELP

Me and yaoyorozu is trapped in this kind of palace Like dimension, we are trapped her and can't get out.  My Butterfly can send you this because I take a risky offer of dating the uppermoon two, we both are okay and is not seriously injured. We entered by one of their quirks that can make a floating shouji door that leads to here.

DO NOT COME HERE ALONE !

The uppermoons and muzan is here, thankfully we are not killed yet. They needed our blood for their experiment, and slowly we are weakened by blood lost.

Sincerely tsuchiro midoriya
Shinobu kochou'

After writing the letter, tsuchiro folded it neatly as she was wearing a long kimono preparing to go to her 'date'.

She slipped the paper under her sleeve as she went out for her cell with Douma.