With his body between my legs, he looks at my face for a few seconds and rubs his shaft at my entrance.

"Can I?" He asks.

I nodded under his hot breath that smelled like my sweet and salty liquids, and then he thrusted inside of me slowly.

My body tenses at the discomfort as he waited for me to adjust to his size. His phallus resembling steel inside my womanhood.

Long, sensual strokes with such a great rythm, sends me to a enchanted slumber.

"Hunnie...." his voice rings out, but I couldn't answer, the sleep took ahold of my mangled body. Paralyzing me.

                                      *************

I woke up to the sound of Jahred's maniacal laughter and sat up.

I couldn't see anything and I felt tied restricted.

I began to panic, my legs won't budge.

A distressing, pleading sob broke through my
lips.

'Not this again!'

Then, I felt steamy hot arms wrap around me bringing me back down. Steamy legs shifting on top of my thighs.

It was dark, but I knew this feeling.

"Mmmmmmm!" I heard Bahm's sleepy groan.

My body began to relax. I cuddled closely to him, his heavy body shielding over mine.

I let his big, muscular arms tighten its hold around my waist and fell asleep under his silky, smooth touch.

When I woke up. I felt sensual rubs to my back.

I spun around and Bahm embraces me to his chest, landing kisses all over my head.

I returned the kisses back to his neck. Then, I ran my fingers over his tightly ripped arms and then brought it up to his hardened nipples.

"As much as I'd love to stay and play...." He grunts.

"I have to go... its 2:50 and I can sense the demons in the realm." He began rubbing his fingers along my naked breast.

My heart races.

I didn't want him to leave!

"Can I come with you?" I asked him in a panic.

"No. It's way too dangerous." The lights flickering on.

I watched his plumped,bare bottom, walk over to his closet.

"I've been fighting demons in their realm for a long time. I'll be ok. Trust me. Don't be scared." He walks out of his closet wearing a black tracksuit

His short, curly, tussled hair, was sticking in different directions.

As late as it was, I wasn't tired anymore. I sat up and admired my mate. He's such a fighter! I couldn't imagine fighting demons for a living!

"I know you don't want me to leave you, but if you get too scared, just go to Kris's room."

"Kris's room?" I cocked my head.

"Yeah, he'll protect you." He plants a kiss on my head.

"Don't stay up for me." He says and disappears through thin air.

Can Kris really protect me like Bham could? My Wolfy?

I do remember freaking out on them when I woke up. Thinking I was being kidnapped again. They both soothed me.

I laid in the bed, thinking for a few minutes before hopping out and throwing on t-shirt from Bahm's closet.

I went straight to the kitchen, admiring the fridge that was stuffed with all kinds of meat, vegetables and bottled waters.

It was nicely organized for two men living here.

Deciding to just make a bowl of lucky charms cereal, Isat in the parlor, watching foreign soap operas. Wondering if my girls knew what happened to me.

Feeling sudden butterflies, I heard noises coming from the closed bedroom above the living room.

Knowing it wasn't Bahm, and obviously Kris, but my stomach still held its butterflies, as if I was excited to see him.

He opens the door of his bedroom and I tucked my exposed legs under my oversized t-shirt and watched his body come through his door.

"Hey.." he said sleepily walking down the stairs.

"Hey..." I replied back.

"You can't sleep?" His half naked body coming towards the sofa.

My eyes accidentally traveled down to his body, that was so identical to Bahms in every way. I quickly looked away once I seen the imprint of his shaft through his boxers.

"Waiting for Bahm.." I replied, adverting my attention back to the tv.

"You know he isn't going to be here til after 6... right?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, eating my cereal.

He came and sat right next to me and changed the channel I was watching.

"Why... are you awake?" I asked, cutting him a sharp eye for interrupting my tv time.

"Bahm said he heard you were awake. So I'm checking on you."

My heart fluttered knowing my Demon-Wolf mate could even hear me down in the demon realm.

"Oh....wow. I'm ok." I broke into a smile.

He chuckles a handsome grin. He will always be looked at as "Kris the player", although I've never noticed how handsome he quite is too.

He catches me staring and his eyes narrow towards mine, darkening with emotions.

I'm pretty sure I gulped, before lowering my eyes to his lips in that brief second.

Shaking my head, I hurriedly got up and walked slowly to the kitchen to avoid the, already awkward and hot atmosphere.

I heard a snicker as I entered the kitchen while I finished the last drops of cereal and washed it.

Heading back to Bahm's room, Kris was already alseep on the sofa.

There was nothing else for me do, and I wanted to stay up and wait for Bahm to come home.

I had so many questions about yesterday, but unfortunately my body started dozing away after I laid on his squishy waterbed.

"Hey," a voice rang me out of my semi-conscious slumber

I turned my body to face the door with a huge smile on my face, but then it disappears and only horror plays across my face.