🦋 41 🦋

Mulai dari awal

She entered the room where she heard bickering and fighting. 

"Ara~ ara~ this is a hospital please quite down.." tsuchiro said as she saw Bakugou shaking her brother back and forth. 

"Kacchan, your injured stop that" tsuchiro said as she seperate the two boys, and saw that todoroki was eating his soba while giyuu just staring at him with a blank expression. 

"Tomioka-san, your haori was ripped at the earlier battle. I wanted to sew it up together, before it's  washed. Do you mind ?" Tsuchiro politely asked. 

"O-oh, thank you tsuchiro.." giyuu said, as tsuchiro nodded and bid good bye. 

Bakugou kept glaring at the ravennete with a Killing expression.

~

"Nee-san ?" Both yuichiro and Muichiro asked as they peak from the door to Tsuchiro's office. 

They saw tsuchiro sewing the water hashira's haori. 

"Yes ?" Tsuchiro asked as they walk to her dragging their pillows. 

"We want to sleep here, do you mind ?" Muichiro asked. 

"Sure, have your night terrors stop ?" Tsuchiro asked as she prepared two futons .

"No, but they loosened up because of your medicine..." Yuichiro said. 

"Okay then, iam going to check on something. Stay here.." tsuchiro said as she put giyuu's haori to the side and left her office. 

As the twins were glaring at the haori with hatred. 

~

"Nee~ kanao.... Have you eat-" tsuchiro was cutted when she saw Tanjiro was on top of a blushing kanao. 

"Shinobu-san, it's just a misunderstanding...." Tanjiro tried to reason. 

"Ara~ ara~..."

~

When she got back to her office she saw the twins hugging each other, she patted their head and continued to sew giyuu's haori. 

And slowly fell asleep....

~

Tsuchiro woke up from cries of a baby, she woke up and saw Muichiro and yuichiro in their baby forms. 

"Your.... So.... Cute !" Tsuchiro said as she carried both of them and cuddled them .

"How can you turn into a baby ?!" Tsuchiro asked as the twins shrugged. 

"W-we sleep.." Muichiro tried to talk. 

"So it happens in your sleep ......" Tsuchiro said as she heard cries from another room. 

When she opened it Tanjiro, Inosuke and zenitsu was crying in their baby forms. 

While kanao was panicking because of them, she was struggling to calm them down. 

She gasped as she puts yuichiro and Muichiro down as well, "oh god... How can this happen ?!" She panicked as she heard more cries. 

She ran towards the cries as she saw her brother, bakugou, todoroki and giyuu crying. 

"Oh god ! Aoi !" She called as aoi rushed to her side. 

"Goodness what happened ?!" Aoi asked shocked .

"We heard cries, what happened ?!" Momo asked as she, mitsuri, Uraraka, and jirou came out. 

"THEY BECAME BABIES !!" Mitsuri squealed, as she carried todoroki, Deku and bakugou at the same time. 

"Mitsuri... Aren't they heavy ? Let us help you..." Momo said. 

"Oh it's okay !" Mitsuri assured. 

"Let's go to kanao's room, I put the other babies there..." Tsuchiro said carrying giyuu.

"Wait.... OTHER BABIES ?!"

~

after buying some baby stuff, they were playing at the room with the babies. 

"Guys ! I found the others as babies too !" Hagakure said as asui was carrying three babies. 

It was baby kirishima, baby denki and baby sero.

"I FOUND HIM ALMOST FALLING FROM A TREE !" Mina cried as she pulled out an angry baby obanai. 

"KYAAAAAAA ! KAWAAIIIII !" Mitsuri Squealed as she cuddled the baby obanai .

"SHINOBU-SAN ! TENGEN-SAMA BECAME A BABY !!" Suma cried as she pointed out at the baby that hinatsuru was carrying. 

"Wait hi-" "TSUCHIRO ! TOKOYAMI BECAME A CHICK !" "wait what ?!"