"This is the ribbon whip katana, it needs a flexible body bending to use it !" Mitsuri said. 

"Kanroji-san..... Help...." Deku said as he was stuck at a position where he and todoroki were strangled with each other. 

"How can you get into a position like that ?!" She panicked. 

While bakugou and Momo suprisingly are good in it, as kirishima and Sero was pushing each other to do the splits. 

"My hands are tired...." Denki whined, as he was needed to swing his body back and forth while holding the handle. 

Ochako was flying to the ceiling with jirou, as they were trying to hold each other so they won't fall from balancing. 

While the others were delivered to the nurse office because of some injuries.

~

"This trainings are hard...." Jirou said as they were eating lunch at the cafeteria. 

"You can say that again..." Hagakure said as she was munching the katsudon that was on the menu. 

"Moshi Moshi, did you guys finished today's training ?" Tsuchiro greeted, as she sat beside Deku. 

"Yup, chiro-chan... Can I ask something ?" Deku asked. 

"Sure, what is it ?" She asked as she munch her sushi. 

"Who is kanae kochou ?"

And by that she froze, the students around her noticed. 

"How do you know her nii-san ?" She asked sternly. 

"There was this massive fire at a hospital, everyone was safe except for one named kanae kochou who was one of the students here right ?" Deku asked. 

"Yes, I know about it..... I was part of the battle...." "WHAT ?!"

~

"Kanae kochou was like a sister to me, she was my first mentor here and was the one who trained me to be a Hashira just like her. We were also alike, like sister's even if it's not by blood. We adopted kanao who was found dying and homeless at the streets, we found her she can't talk or do something without getting ordered. So she gave her a coin... Before she died, she asked me to change my name since the kizuki moons only knew my name but not my face, so that's why iam addressed as shinobu koucho here...." Tsuchiro explained as they were passing the halls. 

"Wow.... That must be hard..." Ochako said. 

"Yes, everyone is here for a reason... A horrible one..." Tsuchiro sadly smiled as they entered the meeting room. 

Where they saw uzui was strangled, with the tokito twins sitting on his back, "nee-san ! It's about time !" Yuichiro grumbled. 

"Gomen-ne yui-kun, has Oyakata-sama arrived yet ?" She asked. 

"No.. and why are those incompetent nincompoops are doing here anyways ?" Yuichiro asked, as bakugou was about to lunge towards him if it weren't for kirishima and Sero holding him down. 

"He is just a kid bakugou !" "Yeah !"

"Oh I can face him, I can face all of you together if you wan-" Yuichiro was cutted when Tsuchiro glare at him. 

"Fine.... Gomen bakugou-san..." He apologized. 

"Now isn't that Better ? Now let's start the meeting shall we ?"

~

"So, they just killed..... A whole family.... For only taking the toddler that has a magnificent healing quirk ?"

"Yes, blood splattered every where.... Sanemi and some others will be investigating. Some of you will come with him, shouji, jirou, ochako, shouji and momo . You five will accompany him and also will see how rescuing in a situation of a kizuki victim can be hard..." Giyuu rad. 

"Okay then ! Then there's the other threat at bay, some kizuki moons are threatening the employees there for a cargo from another island. This time, shinobu and I will be the ones who will lead the team ! The ones who are coming are bakugou, Deku, asui, hagakure and oojirou !" Mitsuri rad. 

"Let's get ready then ! Remember, you are just watching and do not engage battle except the leader order you to" tsuchiro reminded, as the kakushi's gave them each a handmade haori.

"Where's our blades ?" Hagakure asked. 

"It's a bit dangerous for you to use when you still haven't Mastered it yet, and your katanas Haven't finished yet Either.  Haganezuka-san and some other sword makers are trying their best to make it faster because the new stock of nichirin just came" iguro said. 

"Let's go then, todoroki, shinso and tokoyami, you will be coming with me" giyuu said. 

"And denki, mineta Sero,iida and Aoyama will be going with me..." Himejina said. 

"Mina, kirishima, your quirks and skills are needed in my private mission !" Uzui said. 

"Me and Muichiro will be searching for something..." Yuichiro said.

"Okay then ! Let's go !"