CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together

chapter 43

~~~~

We are just a few reads from having 150k reads, but I'll celebrate early LOL

HAPPY 150K READS, FAM!!! ❤️😭

❗️IMPORTANT NOTE❗️

You guys know I suck at describing outfits and things. It took me half a day just to find photos of what I imagined it to be. I hope the pictures can help 😂

Also, there are some videos. Just follow the instruction if you want but I'm not forcing you 😂 but I suggest following them for a better reading experience 😂😂

Let's start! 🥂

~~~~

Lotte Hotel

Men in white dress shirts and black neckties with earpieces that seem to be their contact were roaming around and some were stationed around VIP Hall A and B of Lotte Hotel.

The hotel parking's seems very different from the usual, the cars parked were luxury cars from Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, Audi, Mercedez Benz, Rolls Royce... you name it.

The guests started arriving and it was no joke to say. You will not know if you are even in the right event. The guests were enough to gain attention from the other hotel guests.

You might think that a high-ranking official of the government was having a grand birthday party as the first few guests were some of the top politicians of the country.

Or you might think that there was an international expo, as the venue was like an international event with top business elites from South Korea and other countries were also present, and there are few businessmen in expensive suits from the US and UK also.

Or you might consider that it was a party for the celebrities as famous artists and idols were part of the guests' list like Yoona, Jiyong, Jinyoung, and Minho... even some new artists like Eunwoo and Eunha came.

But all of them, regarding their names and status, cannot help but get amazed at the venue of Jisoo and Taehyung's wedding.

It was surely predictable that it will be grand but they never expected that it will be this "grand."

Soon, 4 cars entered the parking slot taking up the reserved spots for VIPs. Some guests just checking in the hotel cannot help but look at the source of the sound of the engines. Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon came in with their different colors of Lamborghini Aventador.

As they went out of each of their cars, some people around had to glance at them at least twice. The group was wearing a gray suit with a dark gray necktie with a little shade of blue. Taehyung's and Jisoo's mom prepared it for them as groomsmen.

 Taehyung's and Jisoo's mom prepared it for them as groomsmen