Jimin had tried to talk to Jungho, obviously not revealing that he was Taehyung's friend.

He tried convincing Jungho to get to leave the omegas but to no avail at all.

Jungho was really cruel.

"Why Jiminie? Why will he not treat me like I need to be?" He asks with a soft voice. He had decided to not tell Jimin about Jungkook being his mate, he was keeping it as a secret for now.

"He... Look Tae, he isn't a bad person. He was really different when we were younger, but he's turned stone-hearted now. He lacks in emotions. He's just become like Jungho" Jimin sighed.

No, that can't be possible. If Jungkook really was like that then he wouldn't threaten those warriors who were hitting me the other day. He wouldn't have given first aid if he didn't care, if his heart was stone hearted.

He wouldn't hand Jennie noona his plate of food and tell her to eat it, rather, if he was like Jungho, then he would just arrogantly throw the food away.

"I'll go there, Jimin. I'm ready. Anywhere but here but you need to take the others too. Please they're al--" Taehyung says, determined but Jimin cut him off.

"Tae, that is not possible right now. It will be really difficult to get you out. Even thinking about trying to save the others is a really big thing for now," Jimin says, sternly. Taehyung pouts sadly, nodding.

Jimin sighed again and ruffled his hair before pecking his lips and getting up.

"I'm going to Jungho now. I'll speak to him and try to make him fall for my trap."

Taehyung just nods, having no idea about what he was going to do.

They both walked out of the room and went different ways; Taehyung to the kitchen along with Namjoon who was asking him a few questions and Jimin to Jungho's office.

Jennie informed Taehyung that he was supposed to take drinks to the demon wolf's office which immediately made his inners churn in anxiousness.

He hated going anywhere near the man.

Jimin knocked on the door, twice, before he heard a 'come in'. He mentally prepared himself before opening the door and going in.

"Uncle," he chirps and grins fakely. Jungho smirked at him.

"You're coming here really often nowadays, Jimin. Is there a special reason for that?"

"Oh no no. I just want to be like you, powerful. I'm coming here to study you so I can become like you."

The prideful man believed his words without suspecting anything. Jimin's words were flattering him and he loved listening to praises.

There was no chance of him thinking that Jimin was up to something against his pleasure.

"That's good. Atleast I'll have someone who wants to become like me. The useless trueblood is just so pathetic," he says and shakes his head, referring to Jungkook as 'useless trueblood'.

And even though Jimin hated Jungkook, he still found himself getting angry because of the words he said because Jungho used to describe his cousin.

It was partly his fault that Jungkook had become like the way he is anyway.

But he kept quiet about it.

"Speaking about Jungkook... you know that his birthday is coming up, right uncle?" Jimin asks. Jungho gets confused.

"Yes..."

"And I heard that you were trying to make him feel like you're genuinely worried and care for him so he could believe you want the best for him. You want his powers, am I right?"