Return to the mall Pt 2

...My life...well...it feels like a rip off from a cheesy romance anime right now.

I mean...Saeko made me lunch...that alone is fine...ish...but...Uhh...let's see...She placed the plates next to each other, and ever since taking a seat...she did not even try to 'hide' the fact that she was staring at me. So i only managed to take a couple of bites before turning to stare back at her.

"You don't like it?" She asks as she tilts her head, her eyebrows making a slightly worried frown.

"That...should be my question. You haven't even touched your food yet..." I answer as i look at her.

"I'm...just a bit anxious...the only person that has really tasted my cooking is my father...if you exclude Miss Shizuka's house...though i guess in the end, we didn't manage to actually eat back there..." She says as she turns to look at my plate.

"Hmm...i don't have much to weight it against...it's much better than my cooking, so...yea, i definitely won't say no to another chance at eating what you can make" Saeko listening to my answer finally smiles and nods before speaking up again.

"You can cook?" She asks as she picks her fork and knife. She made western food...was it because i was not Japanese?...I'm looking at a full-sized steak here...as in western size, thus the lack of chopsticks...

"Uhh, well i was living by my self, wasn't i?" I answer as i cut a small part of the steak and bring it close to my mouth.

(Truth is... i didn't cook even once ever since coming here...but i do 'know' how to cook...still my cooking skills are...wet paper level.)

"Hmm, i would like to..."

"Nope, not going to happen, for your sake" I cut off Saeko as she tries to speak. She just turns to stare at me, i kept looking at my plate. Seconds later she giggled and turned back to her own plate.

The rest of the 'lunch break' went on without us speaking...though i did catch Saeko giving me an occasional 'sneak' peek.

Once we were done Saeko then took the plates to the sink to wash them, good thing too, as i intended to return here after the mall fell. The last thing i need is having the place stink like rotten food. Now, why i wanted to return here? Two reasons mainly.

The first one was that with a garage this big, we could easily hide the Humvee inside if we somehow managed to move the jeep out of the way...the second was...the wooden boat...if it's somehow connected to the anime...then i know where that boat is headed...

"You sure you don't want any help?" I ask as i look at the sink.

"Naier, it's just two plates" She responds with a chuckle as she turns to look at me.

"Alright, i will be on the couch, don't think i want to toss around duffle bags with a full stomach." I say as i turn around and walk towards the living room...only to realize...

(Huh...there is no couch here...what the hell?)

I dart my head around and spot two recliners in the corner.

(Hmm, that could work)

I walk over to the recliners and then drag them to the center of the room, next to the giant table...don't know..having them in the corner...nudged me the wrong way. I then put them in a facing position and sit on one, while i put my legs on the other...and yea i had taken off my shoes at the bathroom, before eating.

I let out a small sigh and look at the giant screen.

(Only if you worked and had a console under you...while if i'm more of a PC type of guy...i would be fine with just about anything right about now...expect of sports games, never liked sports games)